Dancers Anonymous > Would THIS Dance Forums T-Shirt be cool?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DanceMentor, Jun 18, 2007.

1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

[​IMG]

What do you think?
    Would you buy one for $20-25?

2. Me

Me New Member

Oh absolutely!

Take that baby to cafepress. I'll buy it!

3. Laura

Laura New Member

I'd buy a DF shirt that was printed on a V-neck shirt. I simply cannot wear ring-neck T-shirts, they make me look like a gorilla.

4. latingal

latingal Well-Known Member

Perhaps if the printing was not quite as large and positioning it on the sleeve or where a left chest pocket would go. Would also consider a less plain font?

But very cool idea and I like the text.

Just my two cents....

5. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

Nice... should make something tighter and more athletic looking for the girls. LoL.. I'm avoiding advertising DF to my friends because I like having this forum all to myself here. I get to talk about my personal and dance experiences candidly then. Hate censoring myself. I apologize for being all selfish and keeping you guys all to myself!

6. meow

meow New Member

:-? I'm with you. V-necks look heaps better on me. Perhaps they could be made in both styles. That way everyone is happy.

7. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

definately black...b/c I get all the other ones dirty, but must be a halter or a scoop neck or a sweatshirt if you want to get me into one

8. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing; I rarely wear t-shirts that are loose fitting as when I practice, I like to be able to see what my torso is doing.

9. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

Ok, I'll work this idea a little more.
    It might also be cool to start a new thread with slogans or similar we could use that would be catchy and let people make suggestions.

10. NielsenE

NielsenE Active Member

I think there could be a great top-ten list culled from the True/False, Phrase-add-a-Phrase, and soap opera thread....

11. samina

samina Well-Known Member

yah, i'm with the other chicas... i don't ever wear this style of T. but put it onto a style that's more feminine & form-fitting -- scoop-neck is nice -- and i'd buy it in a jiffy.

12. samina

samina Well-Known Member

very cute idea. for the back of the T, maybe...

13. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

you could always chop that puppy up a la Flashdance :cool:

14. samina

samina Well-Known Member

niiiice.

15. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

Yeah it needs to be a bit more streamlind either vest/sleeveless and a bit tighter fit to show off rippling pecs and ladies things and I'd mess around with the writing a bit. Its too neat and needs a sense of movement and a picture of Samina or Thespina on the reverse :wink:

16. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

things? nice things...lol...gotta use that some time.

17. samina

samina Well-Known Member

one suggestion... maybe make the space the whole visual takes up just a bit smaller, more compact... less like a billboard... lol

18. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

Cool! :cool:

If I wear one to a dance I'll bet I'd get a lot of inquiries.

19. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

Maybe on the back, without the logo. (The brown logo just looks odd on the black to me. Maybe if it was tan shirt?) In a dancier font.

20. wooh

wooh Well-Known Member

And stone it too.hehe!