Dancers Anonymous > Would you convert?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by africana, Mar 30, 2006.

1. PasoDancer

PasoDancer New Member

Minute portions, as in how much I can cram into my mouth in a minute? OOOH, you mean My noot! :-D

I've been good this weekend. Everybody else was "at the trough", and I wasn't. I like being able to bend over and tie my Elegance Godivae up without varping.

Creative compromising's fun. Winning's more fun, even if it's harder, LOL :-D

2. sonus

sonus New Member

Well, I suppose it depends. I could probably hack the "lacto-ovo" or whatever it's called, that includes eggs and milk products, but strict vegan is over the top IMO. I am currently a true omnivore, although most of the time I am a secondary vegetarian, meaning I normally only eat animals that eat vegetation... ;^]

3. atpalmer

atpalmer New Member

No, vegetarians hurt Argentina's economy :)

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Meaning you don't eat lions? :lol:

5. sonus

sonus New Member

affirmative action

(nod)

6. jenn

jenn New Member

i actually did this...not initially, though. after about 3 years, i discovered that becoming semi-vegetarian wasnt so difficult. it also brought us a bit closer and found a new appreciation for eating together. we no longer had to eat seperate foods, and it was nice to be able to share.

its not such a radical idea if you start slowly...i started by giving up meat slowly, about once or twice a week. when i was feeling more comfortable about the whole idea, i stopped eating meat weekly and allowed myself to have it whenever i wanted it, which turned out to be seldom. i did this all gradually so that it wouldnt be so shocking, as it is when one diets and "cannot" eat certain foods. i find that if you allow yourself to eat it once in a while, when you really want to, its not such a big deal.

im no longer in that relationship but i continue to be semi-vegetarian...and i feel healthier and i have discovered so much delicious food out there!