Dancers Anonymous > Would you except flowers from someone if...

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SPratt74, May 13, 2006.

1. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm working, too ... but it is the day before the Memorial Day weekend. ;)

2. Laura

Laura New Member

I will be starting again in late July -- I'm doing Pro/Am now. I'm open to doing amateur again some day, but right now I'm not really in the mood to go partner-hunting. I'm enjoying getting this sort of "jump start" to my dancing. I've discovered over the years that I learn a lot from going back and forth from amateur to Pro/Am.

I love flowers. Plus he planted strawberries, raspberries, a tomato plant, and a drawf meyer lemon tree!!! We used to have a full-sized one in our back yard, but it died after a very unusual freezing snap we had in California a few years ago.

3. AzureDreamer

AzureDreamer New Member

(quickly fires an order off to (sex enhancement ad) .... thinks fast... full body massage and more chocolate to stall while order gets here)

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

i think this is very true spratt...and even nice guys get caught in this...they dont wanna say there is a game on that they really wanna watch so they say they dont feel good..i'm like: "don't BS me, either watch your game or see how important to me it is that you don't", but dont miss both opportunities to BS me instead so you can just have your way and never even know or care that you hurt me...meh...guys...ptoooey...I can take take the honest ones...I may have a fit...but I can take it...mainy now I just get over it and do my own thing:rolleyes:

5. fascination

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME, on you..you naughty naughty boy

6. AzureDreamer

AzureDreamer New Member

(ears perk up at the prospect of being "disciplined")

7. fascination

considering this but have to leave now...will deal with you harshly later...

8. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol! Yeah, I'd much rather have a guy be completely honest with me and me hate him for a while instead of just B.S'ng me entirely lol! I at least deserve to be told the truth no matter how much I might not want to hear it at the time. I'm a big girl. I can take it lol. ;)

9. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

That's right! Take that AzureDreamer!!! :cool:

*Hides quickly behind fascination lol. :p

10. chandra

chandra New Member

oh my.

11. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Cover your eyes, Chandra!

12. fascination

:cool: yes, when he resurfaces in chocolate body whip....I shall protect you and chandra...by making off with him posthaste....it is my duty as a moderator

13. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

And you are a great moderator because of this... and probably much more I presume! ;)

14. DancePoet

I hope it works out well for you. :cool:

15. DancePoet

Guys aren't the only one's guilty of this. People in general do this, and it is very unfortunate, not even necessary.

16. fascination

agreed...and the sad thing is...its actually easier and less painful in the long run to just be honest

17. DancePoet

Very true.

18. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

This is true I suppose. But see when I get angry with one man then I am angry with all men. Of course that usually only lasts until my next dose of chocolate, because then I'm feeling better lol. ;)

19. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Do you hear what you're saying, Spratt? :cool:

20. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Haha... yes I do. I was waiting for the reactions lol. :p