Salsa > Would you get married after the first date?

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by salsarhythms, Nov 4, 2003.

1. Tasek

Tasek New Member

Well, who's going to get the girl????
    Seems to me that, this being a DANCE forum and all, we have just one option...

yes gentlemen...

this will require a dance-off!!!

Alright, we're going to need a decent dancefloor (in a neutral location), a dj (any dj's around??), a couple of girls for you guys to dance with (i'm sure some of our df-salseras will gladly volunteer their services), judges (for something of this magnitude at least nine), i'm volunteering to be announcer;

In the red corner, with the charming smile and ponytails, Boriken-"the soul of salsa"-salsero! In the blue corner, watch out ladies, he'll charm the pants right off you, "dancefloor flirt"-Sabor! And our third competitor, in the yellow corner, lawyer by day, salsero by night, Salsa-"can you dance in those robes, your honour"-lawyer!!!
    Lets get ready to daaaaaaance!!!!!

2. borikensalsero

borikensalsero Moderator

:uplaugh: :lol: :uplaugh:

3. etchuck

etchuck New Member

Damn... I could hear the paso music coming on now! :)

4. danceguy

danceguy New Member

This sounds like another DF Fairyland tale in the making! Whoops...I never finished the last one...no worries...its in the works...one of these years...*ahem* I mean days I may procrastinate...ack I mean finish it. :roll: ;)

SG

5. tj

tj New Member

8)

Does this mean I get to dance with all the DF ladies while you guys are busy courting JLo?

6. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

Only the ones not in those long queues of women volunteering to dance with Boriken, Sabor and Salsalawyer in the comp...

Well, I'm not one for patiently waiting -- would rather spend the time dancing. Shall we? :wink:

7. dancin/dj

dancin/dj Member

tasek :lol: lol,i'll dj , cool response.

8. tj

tj New Member

Lol, of course, m'dear... :wink:

9. Tasek

Tasek New Member

Spin a tune dancin/dj,

Macmoto and tj are going to warm up the crowd ;)

10. tj

tj New Member

Woo hoo. With all the JLo commotion, there's probably enough room for a rueda next song!

11. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

:idea: SD......this is yet another event we can turn into a funding source for 'the plan' :idea:

:bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy:

So who wants to do security? Who's in charge of collecting the admission? I'm off to promoting the event now....... :car:

*Watch out! SC at work in the clubs near you :wink:*

12. dancin/dj

dancin/dj Member

salsachinita,lol :lol: