Dancers Anonymous > Would you take a job if...

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SPratt74, May 1, 2006.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I would say don't worry about it. This is the Internet, and while we think we sound one way to ourselves, someone else may think differently. Either way, no biggie. We've all done it whether we realize it or not I think anyways! I'm just appreciative of all of the advice! Now if we could get onto the next subject about what to do with my love life since you all were so good about this topic lol!!! Maybe it's best I make a new thread about it all lol. ;)

2. hepcat

hepcat Member

You got me! I get too focussed on absolutes. I see them everywhere and tend to miss the caveats. ;)

-hepcat

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Not trying to get you, or anybody else. I'm just an old fart (compared to you.) Life has beat me down to the point that I've let go of absolutes a while back.

I can relate to where you're coming from, though. :cool: I just hope that you're able to steer your own course for a long time to come. You deserve it. :cool: :D

4. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Well don't worry about it. You always give good advice, and I do take everything in! But in the end I do know that it has to be my decision and again I feel as though everyone in life has a path to take. You are to learn from everything no matter if you succeed or not. And it's like in the movie Jerry McGuire where that one guy says, "I've failed as much as I've succeeded in life." That is so true even for the most successful people I think! ;)

5. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Hmm. I guess that didn't come across as I intended. :lol: I don't see me or pretty much anything in my life as a failure. Some things have works out very well, some things less well. That's all part of the process of learning and growing up. I'm okay with that.

I've just had a few experiences that've taught me to look at things from a not so black-and-white perspective. Some things, in my opinion, are black and white. But not many, that I've seen. :cool: