Dancers Anonymous > Yahoo problems...

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by SPratt74, Aug 16, 2006.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Ok is anyone else having problems with Yahoo? I use SBC/ATT, and it's driving me crazy! I think that all of this started when they switched over to the Beta program, but I have been having problems constantly. For instance, I've been having problems seeing photographs on my end. I don't get why. And for being a computer person, I know it's not anything on my side.

I heard though that they were having problems with the beta program, but is anyone else going through this? ;)

2. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

3. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

Nope. Yahoo! is working just fine...

4. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Well, it's working fine now. They always seem to have this problem when they do updates on their pages, but most of the time... it doesn't affect everyone unfortunately it always seems to affect me, and thankfully that was fixed by this morning! ;)

5. PasoDancer

PasoDancer New Member

Yes, Yahoo has been giving my groups I mod/contribute to GRIEF. Lazy posts, DOUBLE posts, NO posts, having to lose everything and re-write something. ARGH.

6. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Yeah that's the same with me too and my group! I thought the problem was fixed, but I'm still having major problems. I'm getting to the point that I don't know what to do now lol. ;)