Dancers Anonymous > Yart!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by quixotedlm, Aug 2, 2007.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Lol... there you go Quix! It looks like you might be in a line though elisedance, so be prepared for a cat fight [​IMG]! :D

2. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

I have a few mutually exclusive thougths ...
    1. :oops:
    2. Sounds like a menage a trois in planning :rolleyes:.
    3. If I said yes, then I can't entertain you and myself with these drama threads ;)
    4. yes,yes, yes!
    5. yay!
    6. what?? :confused:

3. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

hmm... that actually makes sense to me :) but hey, this is not drama. this is just about clueless dude asking fine ladies like you for help ;)

oh, what relationship? this is pre-relationship drama. relationship drama can be dealt with by the couple amongst themselves -the post and pre relationship dramas are what makes perspective and objectivity annonyingly shortsighted :X

Now for drama - met a girl online a few weeks ago. went out a couple of dates. going to meet again next week - already planning on meeting 2-3 times over the next several days- starting to get to a point where i think i might be into her. Just noticed that her online profile has changed to 'looking for women for dating'. :rolleyes: I'm pretty sure she plays both sides (didn't hide it - mentioned dating women in the past), which is not an issue for me. Just that it might be time to verbalize certian feelings (concerns, insecurities) here...and depending on what i hear in response, probably will need to bail.

As entertaining as it is for y'all, i personally think that my dating life sucks. :snake:

4. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i'm of the mind that relationship drama can happen all by itself in one's own head... doesn't require another person.

so all the fuss surrounding "does she like me... should i ask her... how do i avoid her... how do i get her to stop chasing me... how can i have my cake & eat it too..." -- that's drama of a sort if it creates emotional turbulence & confusion & stress for you.

as for your chica who likes chicas... sounds like she may be at a point in her life where she's lacking a bit of clarity... or at least sacrificing clarity for openness for the sake of experimentation. yah, if you want someone who's totally into you & not scoping out other options, i think you're on the right track with planning to bail on that... unless you're also into experimentation right now... heh ;)

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

am into eliminating drama inside one's own head as well....honestly, am thinking of a cloister

6. samina

samina Well-Known Member

nah... it'll just chase you there... only way to eliminate the head drama is to unravel the knot of silliness that launches it, talk to it, calm it down, and keep redirecting it somewhere more peaceful... until it prefers going there on its own simply because it feels so much better.

this i know from experience. heh.

7. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

imo, you have to stop engaging in order to really get a grip...at least it is easier...then all of what you say follows, IME......but you can't keep signing up for it and hope it will be different

8. samina

samina Well-Known Member

yah, true...

9. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

unfortunately, it's never been my cuppa java. i truly think that i'm missing out on half the fun because of this :rolleyes:

10. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

that preference doesn't go hand to hand with open relationships all the time... do despite this fact, it is possible to have a relationship in which she is all that much into me.. like you said, what's missing is clarity. clarity will come my way next time I meet her. it's a simple matter of asking, i think.

11. reb

reb Active Member

Quote of the day! :D