Dancers Anonymous > Yay! I got a new job!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by love2swing, Aug 2, 2004.

1. love2swing

love2swing New Member

I have been working at my current job for a year now, and I have just gotten so sick of it! Management is horrible, and everyone is always complaining about everyone else. I just found out today that I got a job that I interviewed for last week! Yay! Sure, it's only a part-time job, but it's a job as a nurse tech, and I'm going to school for nursing so it's a big step up for me from my job at a gas station! I actually just got the call that I got the job a few minutes ago and I am really excited so I figured I would share the news. :D

2. etchuck

etchuck New Member

Hey great going! Now you can afford more dance lessons (maybe) ! :D :lol: :) :banana: :bouncy:

3. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

:cheers: Congratulations!!!

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

That's fantastic!! :banana: :D

5. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations l2s! :D :D :D

6. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

Congrats!!

7. squirrel

squirrel New Member

congrats! I'm happy for you!

8. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

congratulations love2swing, :cheers:

I'm in the process of trying to find a new job myself; had a very good interview a few weeks back, but didn't get the job.

9. Danish Guy

Danish Guy New Member

:cheers: Congratulations :!:

10. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Ayuh, sounds good.

11. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Congratulations! So, how are you planning to celebrate :D :banana: :D

12. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

But you will soon. The job market is a lot better now than it was until recently. Any day now, spitfire. 8)

13. love2swing

love2swing New Member

That I think is the worst-- when you know you had a good interview. I'm sorry to hear you didn't get the job, and I hope you find one you like soon!

Thanks everybody for the congratulations.

As for how I planned to celebrate-- more dance lessons of course! Well, not really. But I did go out and buy two new, very cute, very dancable dresses! :D