Dancers Anonymous > Yet another flirting thread... this time, a poll!

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Mar 1, 2005.

?

To flirt or not to flirt

1. Yes. Outrageously so

62.4%
  2. Occassionally. I can't help myself

17.9%
  3. Not yet. Waiting for the right moment

4.3%
  4. No plans to. But then again, "never" is a long time!

6.0%
  5. My! You're looking beautiful today!

9.4%
  1. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Definitely ed, but some sure has more than others. :raisebro:

2. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

gawd...and I never flirt when social dancing...must just be in a dustbowl for flirting mojo right now...meh...it is a welcome break...nuthin' but trouble ;)

3. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Heh, I flirt when dancing, when sitting at tables, most anywhere but work. :) Just no sparks lately. Least, not with anyone actually available. :)

4. soshedances

soshedances Active Member

My flirting and my dancing could each use some practice...

Hmm...would practicing them together improve them both?:confused:

5. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Certainlyimprove some of them, at least according to some pros. RUmba class last week the pro wanted us to maintain eye contact until last second like we had to tear our eyes away, chasing after each other, first man, than the woman, leaning closer, etc. Sounds like flirting to me. :)

6. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Its not flirting if someone else tells you to do it. However, if the lookee looks back...

7. etp777

etp777 Active Member

heh, follow I was working with at time and I were just trying to avoid pro holding our heads to make us look at each other. So no flirting, but some good amusing laughs shared as we talked. :)

8. elisedance

elisedance New Member

and then? :| :) :D :lol: ....

9. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Heh, nopee, she's one of ones on list that is single and I flirt with, but n o sparks. evenn in group I went out to salsa club with, still nothing.

10. elisedance

elisedance New Member

:lol: :D :) :|
    ah well....

11. QPO

QPO New Member

no-one can look me in the eyes when I rumba, I really get in the zone ;-)

12. elisedance

elisedance New Member

I don't understand why they would be mutually exclusive - I mean when you are 'in the zone' are you no longer dancing with someone?

13. Do you prefer this:

Your eyes are enchanting crystals of pure light. Your gracefulness makes the angles throw up their arms in despair.

Or this"

Yo babe, you and me, let's get some sweatin' goin' on, know what I'm sayin'?

14. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

Do you mean no one is looking at your eyes?

As the Australian soap actress said to her male colleague: "Hello, I'm up here!"

15. etp777

etp777 Active Member

How did I know this thread would attract P&B? :)

16. flashdance

flashdance Active Member

:uplaugh: Never heard of that one with the crystals of pure light..

Personally I use something like;

Your beauty astounds me as I delve into your deep blue eyes which in turn cast a light down unto yonder eternal soul like a neverending waterfall...

Beauty thou hast cast her shadow over me... for thy shadow is you and I bask in thy beauty of it.... forever and ever... I'll wash the pots... (I don't mind actually :p )

Roses are red, your eye shadow is too, but real beauty is bound with no branded products except as nature intended.

I'm going to huff and puff and blow your house down whilst whisking you away in the storm that is created to another world where we shall dance eternally unto thy feet drop off. I hope your house was insured.

I follow the light to the North where your house is located... sponsered by Osram and that sign you stole from Bates' motel. :eek:

:cool:

17. elisedance

elisedance New Member

[thinks: run for life....]

18. soshedances

soshedances Active Member

Only if you want to be chased, ee....;)

19. samina

samina Well-Known Member

hmm...could i have a sampling of something in between, perchance? ;)

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

i had to read it a few times cuz i kept seeing "crystal light", AKA that gross powdered drink, lol.