Dancers Anonymous > You know you are addicted to dance when....

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by motardmom, Oct 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motardmom

motardmom New Member

I have a child who should be potty training and is resisting it in a major way. I'm so ready to have her out of diapers!

But I had a moment of awakening tonight. I had to LOL @ myself. I found myself mentally calculating how much diapers cost me each week and how I could apply that to dancing! :shock: :lol: :roll:

I'm so addicted.....

2. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

I signed up for another class that started last night. In order to get in my regular 6 mile run and then get showered (and hair dried and curled) and make it to the class, I have to take 45 minutes of vacation time.

I guess that proves I am addicted to the dancing and the running but certainly not to my job.

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

You're taking 45 minutes of vacation time each week to attend this class? You've got it bad. :wink: :lol:

4. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

Yeah, I am one of the unfortunate ones who have to live on the 8 to 5 schedule. Well, actually that is when I work. I live 5 to 8.

5. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Well said Swingolder :lol:

Reminds me of how I used to say that the reason I was working on my Ph.D. was so that I'd have something to do until the salsa clubs all opened up at night! :wink:

6. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

I work at a university with a mess of Ph.D's and most of them wouldn't know what a club was let alone a salsa!

7. SDsalsaguy

I bet they would, just ask them... i.e. "umm, a sandwich and that mexican dip for your chips?" :wink:

8. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

Right on! :p

9. ShyDancer

ShyDancer New Member

Many times while Im out shopping or paying bills I will comment "I could have X amount of private lessons for this money!" or "This cash could buy me new dance shoes" :lol:

Drives my SO mad :roll:

10. pygmalion

How long before the babies are out of diapers and you're dancing like a mad woman? :wink: 8)

11. motardmom

motardmom New Member

Not soon enough!!! She's 3. I'm hoping for sometime in the next 3 months but at this point I fully expect to send her to college still in diapers. :roll:

12. pygmalion

:lol: :lol: :lol: She'll surprise you one day soon. All of a sudden, she'll be a "big girl." Watch out, if you decide to have another baby, though. I have a niece and a nephew who both regressed to ... uh ... being un-potty trained when a sibling came along. :evil:

13. motardmom

motardmom New Member

Uh, no thanks. The factory has undergone a major downsize and has closed down and dismantled several crucial divisions. :lol:

14. pygmalion

:lol: :lol: Understood, sista!

15. SDsalsaguy

:lol: :lol:

16. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

(Searched up th old one, and can we add this newer one to the old one??? And feel free to delete this post along with the one over on the older thread.)

17. motardmom

motardmom New Member

I posted on the other thread.

Attn moderator: please lock or delete this thread.

18. SDsalsaguy

Done. This thread is now locked. And the other thread, just for easy reference, is here. :wink:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.