Dancers Anonymous > You too can see Fast Results (snicker)

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Anonymous, Sep 7, 2004.

1. Anonymous

Anonymous New Member

Here are before and after images of me on the "Hit your head on a windshield, develop depression and anxiety, take medications that don't work, and sink into a crazy rollercoaster ride of bingeing, fasting, activity, inactivity, and who knows what else" Diet.

[​IMG]

September 13th will be the anniversary of the car wreck- I ballooned in weight very shortly after it due to inability to stay active and exercising, and kept it on due to The Rut.

It IS coming off- it was a LOT worse, but there's a very LONG way to go yet. I haven't been able to wear the dark-colored dress in three years, with OR without any kind of miracle, iron-clad support system under my clothes. I don't think I'll ever be skinny again, but I can try to at least TRY to get into a reasonable size and lose those gigantic batflap arms by dancing for exercise.

2. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

We still love you ponidancer :D
    I'm sorry about your accident, and I hope that maybe things will start getting better for you real soon.

3. squirrel

squirrel New Member

You will accomplish your goals... you are a determined person! I am sure about that!

4. dancingdragon

dancingdragon New Member

Good luck ponidancer - this can only make you stronger. Keep dancing hard out and that will help you achieve your goals! :kissme:

5. Danish Guy

Danish Guy New Member

Hey, you’re a lot lighter than the image I got in my head. :oops:

This size should not give you any major problems dancing. When you get to the addiction point where you dance all night, drinking only water, and crashing at home after refilling with the last cup of water, then you have a great addition to what you are doing already. 8)

Now you’re moving in the right direction, stay focused, stay determined, and you will get there.
    It’s not a question of if! Now it’s only a question of when! :wink:

Do feel good about going in the right direction.

Hugs :friend:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

6. Purr

Purr Well-Known Member

Good luck! Stay with it and you will accomplish all your goals!

:friend: