Dancers Anonymous > Your Bloodtype

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Dancebug, Mar 29, 2007.

1. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

A+

Let's all do this so in case we need transfusions, we know who to PM in an emergency, lol

2. mamboqueen

mamboqueen Well-Known Member

LMAO! I guess for df'ers, blood transfusions *must* come from dancers only ;).

So, with that being said, I need someone who is samba-compatible!

3. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

Don't know, and they won't type it for me without a good medical reason. I'm ineligible to donate blood, so can't do it that way. Blood typing used to be done often in high school and college biology lab courses, but after the danger of AIDS and a few rather unfortunate cases of students finding out they could not possibly be biologically related to their parents :)shock: seriously!), they don't do it anymore. All I know is I had a complete transfusion at birth because the placenta split before I was born (sorry for the TMI, Peaches....) and our blood mixed and caused all sorts of problems for me. I survived though :cool:

4. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

In that case I'm A+, salsa/cha-cha-cha compatible.

5. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

LOL! I've got a reputation, I see. That actually doesn't bother me. It's not like you were talking about being pregnant!

(Good to know you survivied.)

6. Spitfire

Spitfire Well-Known Member

7. SlowDancer

SlowDancer New Member

Another A+ here.

8. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

I'm a Universal Donor.
    My blood type is better than yours!

9. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

I have no idea what my blood type is.

10. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Me too (both)!

11. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

B+ and jaundiced?

12. dancesportgirl21

dancesportgirl21 New Member

13. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

i don't know mine. bad?

14. mamboqueen

I don't think it's bad per se....I mean, if you need blood, they'll either type it when you need it, or if it's an emergency, you'll get some O.

15. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

How do you people know this stuff? I must just come from the most repressed, non-talkative family ever. I know there were "issues" of some sort when my mom was pregnat with me, but that's all I know. Nothing is ever discussed. I can't believe other people actually know this stuff...

16. FTL

FTL New Member

Trivia-

type B is more common among Asians

type A is more common among Eastern Europeans

17. FTL

FTL New Member

Not sure of my blood type but my DNA sequence is

AT-AT-AT-VAL-AT-AT-AT

As you can see my genetic defect prevents me from dancing a complete tanda. It's not my fault.

18. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

My mom only mentioned it because I'm the only birth she really remembers anything about. For my two older brothers, she was completely knocked out. For one of them, they even knocked her out and she woke up still pregnant. False alarm ;) Guess this was back in the day when doctors didn't want you to feel or remember anything?

19. mamboqueen

That is really not nice. If you're going to be knocked out, you want the deed done with when you wake up. That is really CRUEL!!

20. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I think I'm O+. But seriously, I don't remember. And I can't donate blood because of my low blood pressure.

T_E