Dancers Anonymous > your deepest desire

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by fascination, Mar 17, 2009.

1. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

my deepest desire is I dont want to be here.

2. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

define "here"? :(

3. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

deepest desire? Thought provoking question, still haven't come up with an answer....

4. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

Once my youngest has finished college, I'm going to live on the beach, eat the way they do in Tuscany, and dance the rest of my life away.

5. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

where i am right now on this planet alive.

does that answer your question.

6. To be one person's most important thing, and vice versa.

7. elisedance

elisedance New Member

Ah! Well, then come join us then on the Sideral Ogluioone. Planets are sooo yesterday...

Or live on DF... can't say its really on this planet and one could hardly define it as 'alive' in the biological sense...

8. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

To find a sense of security that perhaps can never be...

9. etp777

etp777 Active Member

love

Ooops, guess I already posted that. Still looking. :)

10. wonderwoman

wonderwoman Well-Known Member

11. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

um...careful about names on the forum...thx

12. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

to always be present to the other soul with whom I am speaking...to really really hear them

13. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

As I read your words, I feel like I can really hear them. I'll try to do better with this as I navigate the upcoming week...

14. Amanda Coyle

Amanda Coyle New Member

It's an amazing feeling when you are this. :) As for me, I'll have to get back to you on what my deepest desire is. But I'm glad to have found another old thread that is intriguing to me.

15. sambanada

sambanada Active Member

...to have a baby soon...

16. Amanda Coyle

Amanda Coyle New Member

I really wish that time went by more slowly. So many things I want to do and see, and time passes by just like that.

17. MultiFaceted Dancer

MultiFaceted Dancer Active Member

Interesting Thread- Could be a very Deep Subject to explore-If Truth be told.

18. Amanda Coyle

Amanda Coyle New Member

Truth be told I wish that I could live forever. So much to experience. So much to enjoy. Not enough time. Not enough breaths.

19. Ray Sison

Ray Sison New Member

Amy, yeah. Especially after learning so much, gaining so many skills, achieving so much. Being you, the only one that will ever be...

20. Joyful Dancer

Joyful Dancer New Member

That I could still have long meaningful talks with my wonderful Grandma who is now deceased. However; I have no regrets regarding our relationship and have precious, lovely memories to hold on to and cherish.

I also desire to leave a positive impact on those whose paths I cross, just as she did. (Such a special lady who touched so many lives)