Dancers Anonymous > Your Favorite Alcoholic Beverage?

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DanceMentor, Mar 21, 2004.

1. MapleLeaf Salsero

MapleLeaf Salsero New Member

Warning: A little off-topic...

SG, is this the movie where some guy pees on someone else´s rug and the mob goes after him and it become a case of mistaken identity?

2. Christina75

Christina75 New Member

Anything with more than two (maybe three) ingredients is too complicated for me. I'm a simple gal. :D Also, anything that involves a blender is a no-no. I tend to go for whiskey sours, maybe a screwdriver if I need the vitamin C :wink:

Christina

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

*giggle* Vitamin C? That's a new one. :wink: :lol:

4. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

A little rationalization can be a wonderful thing, no? :lol:

5. Christina75

Christina75 New Member

wunnerful yes. :hiccup:

If I was ever to break my rule of no more than 2 or 3 ingredients, then I would consider a Bloody Mary as my daily vegtable serving. :D

I also consider milk chocolate and the cream in my coffee as my daily serving of dairy. :lol:

Christina

6. dancersdreamland

dancersdreamland New Member

I drink very rarely, and when I do indulge in alcohol it usually consists of me ordering by color...I'll have the purple drink, or the pink drink, or the blue drink.

My favorite would have to be anything with Blue Caraco in it...not sure if that's spelt correctly.

7. Soñador

Soñador New Member

I drink very rarely but when I do, I look after nice drinks... My favourite? Hmmm Una Piña Colada con tequila or a baileys or a nice martini... Or simple Jack Daniel's from time to time or Smirnoff Vodka... There're some more but these are among my favourite... Also mexican, brasilian beers... great!

8. ShyDancer

ShyDancer New Member

Im not much of an alcohol drinker at all.

I dont touch wine ,champagne or beer...dont like the smell :lol: :lol: :lol:

If on the extremely rare occasion I do drink its usually Midori and Lemonade.

.....And then I dance, but I dance really really well, you know the old "too intoxicated to know better " dance...Im a champ at that one :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

9. johnnywalker

johnnywalker New Member

As the name says scotch is my standard drink; no mixing though as it kills the taste imho. However, red wine, Baileys and a Brain Haemhorrage (Peach Scnapps, Baileys and Red Grenadine) go down nicely as well.

10. salsachinita

salsachinita New Member

Hey, that's the drink I choose, if anyone offers to buy me one & refuse to get my water instead ("WATER...?!?! :x Come on......") :roll: !

Off to salsa/R&B......might end up getting a $5 Cowboy shot as usual 8) !

11. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Ooh! I have to try one of those! Sounds delish! 8)

12. MacMoto

MacMoto Active Member

:shock: Who name these cocktails?? Does sound good though. I may try it the next time I have something with alcohol in it (happens about once every 2-3 months).

13. Bob

Bob New Member

A perfectly room temperature Guiness, or a hacker pshorr (I doubt that is spelled correctly).

A good merlot is best with dinner. One christmas my girlfriend brought a bottle of merlot from her home city in Montenagro. It was far and away the best glass of wine I have ever tasted.

14. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

This one is actually called as it is -- a Brain Haemhorrage -- because of how it looks. The Peach Scnapps is ingredient #1. If you then pour the Baileys in slowly, in a circular pattern through a pouring spout, then the cream content floats on top of the Scnapps and does coume to look like a brain. If one finally adds a dash of Grenadine, poured down the length of a spoon into the center of the "brain" mass, then it falls through the "brain" and does, indeed, look like it's namesake.

Tah dah! Differential densities coming to a shot glass near you! :D

15. Bob

Bob New Member

eww, I mean yum, I mean eww...

I can't decide if I would have to leave that on the table for a while, or hammer it without looking at it.

16. Soñador

Soñador New Member

may sound little weird to some people here, but I really don't like wine :? Don't know why, simply don't like the taste... On Christmas dinner and so on, I do drink wine (WHITE wine) but besides that, nope!

17. dragon3085

dragon3085 New Member

Argentine Beer (quilmes) when I can find it, and Tecate when I cant. :)

18. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

martini, i get really tipsy on that stuff lol

and also babycham, thats pretty good :D

19. johnnywalker

johnnywalker New Member

Definitely have to try it if you have a sweet tooth. Considering my main drink is a straight whisky this is quite different for me...but I like it. As SDSalsaguy says and describes, it does look unappealing but tastes good. Not that I advocate alcoholism.
    So does anyone know any other strange cocktails and what they think of it. A similar drink to the above is the c*cksucking cowboy - just add the first two ingredients and leave out the Grenadine)