Dancers Anonymous > Your Favorite Junk Foods

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DancingMommy, Jan 15, 2004.

1. Chiron

Chiron New Member

Did someone say dark chocolate? :D

2. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

the darker, the better :p

3. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

you tried swiss chocolate Lindt with 85% of cocoa. [​IMG]

4. and123

and123 Well-Known Member

oh yeah....:p

5. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

when i was on a competition in switzerland i bought so much chocolate that i needed to but a one more bag just for chocolate.

including those with lots of cocoa. i just tried, it is so bitterly. :confused:

6. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

:-D

I'm sorry, malakawa, if this is rude (I honestly don't mean it that way.) but I find your little English slips to be so adorable. I love reading your posts. I mean, you're fun and have good things to say, but your English is so cute.

Kudos, though, for the command you do have. It's much better than my grasp of Spanish ever was (even when I was studying it), and I can't imagine trying to work and write and live immersed in a foreign language.

7. etp777

etp777 Active Member

Agreed, on both points. :) Actually, all three, because yeah, my spanish and portuguese were never as good as your English is.

8. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

i don't mean it's rude. feel free to correct me. i am still learning. sometimes i caught myself writing on german :-? (i speak 3 languages (+ my native language) and learning 2 more)

but i am trying to speak correctly. i even said to my students to correct me.

9. nucat78

nucat78 Active Member

Ausgezeichnet!

10. hustleNflow

hustleNflow New Member

My stepmother is Brazilian, and is still trying to learn English. One of the biggest problems she has is tacking the letter "y" onto everything, as in Portuguese, so everything flows together nicely. The funniest little slip was when my dad and I took her to see King Kong in the movie theater, and she was trying to say the name of the movie. It kept coming out "Kingy-Kongy". Poor thing, she got so frustrated, but all my dad and I could do was giggle :lol:

11. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

Vielen Dank!:razz:

12. emeralddancer

emeralddancer Active Member

I have to 2nd that it is adorable. :D

It IS so hard to learn another language as you are older. SO I have english down ... (thanks to my kids urbonics ... what a laugh) but I go to a russian tutor and have cds to learn russian. (as it seems a majority of my studios instructor are all russian speaking ...) plus I figured it was time to expand my mind. Maybe I can use it to get further ahead in life and meet new people. I also want to learn italian and romanian as that is my heritage. Long long road ahead of me. But I am getting it slowly.

Now to just have someone to actually speak with in russian to help me further along. oy veh!

13. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

that is what i am learning now with slavik. russian and romanian.

for me russian is not that hard to learn becuse it is a slavic group of languages, so when he speaks slowly i understand almost everything.

romanian is a little bit hard because it is roman group, but i had latin in my high school for 2 years so i have some basics.

14. samina

samina Well-Known Member

was craving a bit of cake today. where's the good stuff when it matters?

15. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Oh man, now I want cake!

Maybe I'll splurge at work and by a brownie for lunch . . . will see if the craving holds. :)

16. Chiron

Chiron New Member

Dang now I want cake....

17. Laura

Laura New Member

I make an amazing carrot cake, with vanilla buttercream-cream cheese frosting. It was my birthday cake this year. It will be my birthday cake next year, too :)

18. delamusica

delamusica Active Member

Yay carrot cake! Truly underrated.

Ate a snickers bar with my banana at lunch. It was a chocolate kind of day. :)

19. _malakawa_

_malakawa_ New Member

mmmm, I love god cake. My favorite is with ice cream and strawberries, or chocolate in combination with bananas.

I also like Rafaello and cocos square (cookies).:p

20. samina

samina Well-Known Member

still no good cake in the vicinity... *sigh*

would sure luv summa that carrot cake, laura. mostly i tend to crave white cake thos... simple vanilla or coconut. may have to search something good out...