General Dance Discussion > Your favourite dance scene in a non dance movie

Discussion in 'General Dance Discussion' started by Pacion, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

I cried at Thornbirds. Cried! Might have been the sight of a naked Richard Chamberlain, but don't think so.
    The more I think about Pretty Woman, the more I agree with caiteyrosey. Unhappy ending would have been more realistic.
    I saw Sin City yesterday, by the way. Twas sorta noir. I have such a thing for noir. I was all googly eyed when I saw Casablanca. Though I'm not comparing the two. Casablanca was... well. One word: Bogart. *swoon*

Twilight Elena

2. Medira

Medira New Member

*purrrrrs and melts* they sure don't make 'em like that any more...which is a sad, sad thing...

3. caityrosey

caityrosey New Member

BTW I wasn't really criticizing your enjoyment of these movies...mostly I just wanted to comment on them. I haven't seen the thornbirds but I do own a well-worn VHS of Pretty Woman

4. wannabe_dancer

wannabe_dancer New Member

Has anyone ever seen Uptown Girls? I love the dance Dakota Fanning does at the end, it's sooo cute! LOL! (It's in my avater ;) )

5. wannabe_dancer

wannabe_dancer New Member

Has anyone every seen Uptown Girls? I love the dance Dakota Fanning does at the end, soo cute! There is a pic of it in my avater. ;)

6. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I know...and even if you were, I ve got bigger things to get my underwear in a knot over

7. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Oh well. We'll always have Paris.

Twilight Elena

8. Fedya

Fedya New Member

The Merengue scene with Steve Martin and Rich Moranis in My Blue Heaven is second to none. I crack up laughing everytime I see it.

9. Big10

Big10 Member

I mentioned it on a different thread, but I'll repeat that I liked the bar scene in Michael, where John Travolta dances with all the women.

I haven't seen True Lies in awhile, although I remember liking the Tango scene from it.

By the way, somebody mentioned Singin' in the Rain earlier in this thread, but I consider that to be very much a "dance movie" so I don't think it falls under the category of this topic (even though it's my all-time favorite movie musical).

10. amrimi

amrimi New Member

The Hammertime scene in Charly's Angels 2 is pretty cool.

11. Medira

Medira New Member

Chain, chain, chaaaaaain....chain of fools...

I love that scene!!! :D