Dancers Anonymous > Your first DF Post

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by DanceMentor, Feb 11, 2007.

1. DanceMentor

DanceMentor Administrator

2. latingal

latingal Moderator Staff Member

Okay, am not going to embarass myself by posting a link to my first post, but will admit that the first subject to entice me to register and post was a subject that remains near and dear to my heart....stinky (latin) shoes.

3. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Mine was about under garments if you all remember that thread lol! Hey it was right before my first show, and I didn't know what to wear underneath my dresses lol. Now I know of course, but I had to learn somehow lol! ;)

4. thespina13

thespina13 New Member

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

I am fairly certain I was in search of lost osb videos...

6. samina

samina Well-Known Member

checked... mine was in a thread started by Movement about wanting to dance all the dances, and i recounted the same experience when i got started, and how "I was immediately hooked and started main-lining everything I could."

7. DancePoet

DancePoet Well-Known Member

Very funny ... mine was a post to start a thread on 3/17/04 regarding "DancePoet's Signature" ... :lol:

8. LucyDiamond

LucyDiamond Active Member

Mine was in the thread, "Your favorite dance quote..."

My favorite quote is now in my sig.

9. FTL

FTL New Member

Venting frustration and desperately seeking help on Argentine tango. Lurked and finally registered on 5/05 as pathological dancer....later changed to FTL.

I am enjoying AT now and D-F is still informative and friendly.

For some reason I still remember this post and I think someone offered a copy of the tape. I've never guessed that Fascination would become a prolific poster and moderator.

10. pr

pr New Member

My first post was in the salsa video clip's thread. :p http://www.dance-forums.com/showthread.php?p=138437#post138437 I was searching for salsa video clips on the Internet and ended up here. :banana: :D

When I used the search feature I needed to select the results to be displayed as posts, else it showed the wrong thread...

11. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

nope never got any tapes

me neither:rolleyes:

12. pr

pr New Member

:lol:

Found your real first post... ;)
    http://dance-forums.com/showthread.php?p=34228#post34228
    It seems like one need to select the results to be displayed as posts instead of threads, else it shows the wrong thread. 8)

13. pr

pr New Member

14. pr

pr New Member

Everyone else... If you didn't select the results to be displayed as posts, search again... ;)

15. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

:( mine was an ad...

16. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

:lol:

I think you've redeemed yourself by now Larinda. ;)

17. peachexploration

peachexploration New Member

18. quixotedlm

quixotedlm New Member

http://www.dance-forums.com/showthread.php?t=12613

I posted that when I (naively) assumed that DF would have a great representation from every corner of the world, and naturally, there would be plenty of folks form Seattle on the forums. Turned out that there are not many of them here... i got exactly zero responses to my posting. Not even a 'welcome to DF' ;)

19. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Welcome to DF quixotedlm!!! :D

(Better late then never, right? ;))

20. pr

pr New Member

Welcome quixotedlm! :D ;)