Dancers Anonymous > Your first kiss

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Cherie Blair, the wife of the UK Prime Minister has apparently spoken about her "first kiss", which was under a bridge. She apparently named the poor guy. I say poor because in his words, now EVERYONE wants to talk to him - so much for leading a "quiet" life :lol: . What do you think makes people want to talk to journalists about this or let it "accidently"slip? If you were famous aka in the public eye, would you share such information?

This extract made me laugh:

:lol:

2. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

It's a political ploy. She's using self-disclosure to make herself seem more approachable and likeable, IMO.

btw. Joe P. Front porch at my childhood home when I was fifteen. Really yucky! In retrospect, he was a pretty bad kisser. But I had nothing to judge by at the time, so I just figured I'd avoid kissing if at all possible. :lol: :lol:

3. rhythm mouse

rhythm mouse New Member

I would guess highly visible people might share this sort of thing because it's got a certain low-risk charm to it, so it has potential to shift the focus off some less attractive front-page-moment...

My first memorable - truly melting moment followed a session at the local rollerskating rink. I was 15, he was almost 15, and a few inches shorter than me. He was leaving before me, so his skates were off (mine still on, so now I'm nearly 8" taller) and as he began to walk out the door, he turned around and laid one on me.... one of those weak in the knees moments. :bouncy: Incredible, even as I think of it now.

I married him 11 years later. He's taller than me now, and he's still got it. :wink:

4. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

first kiss ...gross

hmm a few down the line...yum....and yes, I married him

5. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

mine? With an experienced lady. :wink: 8)

6. tacad

tacad New Member

This kiss, this kiss!

Every time I see the title I think of the song by Faith Hill. :wink:

Oh. And I enjoyed the fact of it more than the actual happening of it. :lol:

7. Katarzyna

Katarzyna Well-Known Member

my first ... not that great.. Does playing the bottle count...

It got a lot better from there :)

8. Rosa

Rosa New Member

Me too. I was 15, and it just felt good to have finally done it. 8)

Rosa :)

9. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

I remember my first "serious" kiss. It was in the back of my friend's boyfriend's car, with his best friend. I had braces on at the time(so this pegs me at around 14) and we kissed so long I had horrible sores on the insides of my mouth. GAWD that hurt for about a week!

10. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

It was chocolate, and wrapped in foil with a little strip of paper hanging out. :D

11. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

The only thing hangin' out was his tongue, baby!

12. First kiss for me was when I was 9 or 10 yrs old with a girl down my street that I was crazy about. We kissed right on the sidewalk and I didn't think to tilt my head and our noses collided! :oops: :lol: Her older sister laughed her head off and told me you're supposed to tilt your head. A lesson that I never forgot! We ended up boyfriend/girlfriend for almost 2 yrs.

13. Medira

Medira New Member

My first kiss was when I was 15, sitting on a park bench outside of the pool after practice. We were both shy, he was sweet. It wasn't that great, but it actually wasn't that bad either. I just have a fond memory of him pulling back after the kiss and blushing with the sweetest smile on his face...

14. Larinda McRaven

Larinda McRaven Site Moderator Staff Member

12 years old , underwater with a boy that lived up the street, on a dare by an older boy.

15. :D That's interesting.

16. I had an interesting thing happen to me regarding a first kiss. Long story, short: I was in a 9th grade drama class (age 14?) and there was a small group of people acting out a play in class and I was a spectator. I read the script ahead of time and was waiting for a few days to see this part where the guy kisses the girl. I kind of liked this girl but she never seemed to pay much attention to me. I was short at the time (5'10" now) and kind of shy. Apparently, she didn't do her homework and never preread the script (was just reading/acting as it came). Well the day before the big kiss, the leading guy said he wasn't feeling good and had to drop out of the play. (I think I knew why and nobody else had a clue). The teacher asked for a volunteer to fill his spot and I raised my hand. I played the part and then the next day when we reached the part where the guy had to kiss the girl, I looked at her and her eyes got big (sort of scared) and I reached one hand around the back of her head and one around her waist and leaned in and kissed her and then proceeded to lean her back and we french kissed for about 10 mins! The class was roaring and the teacher had to pull me off! :lol: I remember him saying, "Geez I never knew you had that in you!"

Well she was quite embarrassed and thru the next few years she didn't say too much to me. Just small talk. Then about 10 years after highschool I bumped into her at a wedding reception. She was there with a girlfriend and I was coming back from the restroom and she went crazy! Comes running up to me, hugging me and telling her girlfriend about this wild first kiss with me! I had no idea it was her first. Told me how great she thought it was, which surprised me. Then after a few minutes asked me if I was alone and then I ended up introducing her to my wife at the time. I guess they say timing is everything! :lol:

I moved away in my senior year, but ended up going alone to my old high school's 20 year reunion and ran into her again, this time she introduced me to her husband!

17. Swingolder

Swingolder New Member

First kiss at the dance following my grade school graduation. Must have been 14 years old. Saw the guy at an all-class grade school reunion (they closed the grade school this spring - that was sad) this summer. I only recognized him because we had name tags

You know how difficult it is to even READ name tags at my age!! Lots of folks have to put on their reading glasses. Me, because of my dual vision contacts, I have to get my one reading eye right up to people's chest! :?

18. Rosa

Rosa New Member

That is sooooo romantic! 8) 8) 8)

Rosa :)

19. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Anybody want to hear about my second kiss? :lol: :lol:

20. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

YUp. 8)