Dancers Anonymous > Your first kiss

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Sep 29, 2005.

1. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

The Lagunatics are doing this show right now. It does sound like fun.

I am sixteeen going on seventeen, lalalalalaaa...

(We need musical notes to indicate music. Preferably, dancing notes!) :D

2. chachachacat

chachachacat Well-Known Member

First Kiss

nm

3. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

exactly...I will always think he walks on water because for me he brought heaven to earth...just a moment in time that I will always treasure

4. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

*sigh* all these romantics...

5. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

can't help it *sigh* just makes me float...just can't get enough of it.... 8) 8) 8)

6. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Yes. Ai gree. I think the world would be a better place if only there was more romance in it. 8)

7. Rosa

Rosa New Member

I thought it was! :wink: 8) 8) 8)

Rosa :)

8. Pacion

Pacion New Member

Who did you ended up as boyfriend/girldfriend with? The girl or her older sister? :raisebro:

9. diputs

diputs New Member

This reminded me that I need to see 40 year old Virgin.

10. lynn

lynn New Member

:shock:

11. Sagitta

:shock: A movie? A friend?

12. diputs

diputs New Member

Yeh! This friend of mine....

13. pygmalion

It's a movie, sillies. :lol: :lol:

[​IMG]

14. chandra

chandra New Member

My first kiss...

I was 5, he was 7, and wait till you hear the story to say that kindergarten kisses dont count.

it was in a tool shed, and lasted exactly 30 seconds (he was using a stop watch) There was tongue involved.
    We then preceded to explore further the relations of males and females.
    I was 14 or 15 for my first kiss that actually had non kindergarten feelings involved... But we didnt go nearly as far as me and my 6 yr old buddy did... Infact thats the most I've done with a guy to this date...
    :oops:

(keep in mind Im 16, not some old spinster... Its good that a 16 year old hasnt... since... she was 5... yeah i know, the mechanics dont really work, Im not stupid... But still... )

15. The girl! I don't think there would be too many 12 yr old girls interested in a 10 yr old boy. Besides, the younger sister was the only one I was interested in! I didn't date older women until later!

16. pygmalion

*giggle* I'm dying to ask, but I won't. :roll: :wink:

17. Sagitta

So I guess you know the b"birds and teh bees" story really well, with some practical application at a very young age....interesting...hmm.. :wink:

18. chandra

chandra New Member

jah... interesting is right... I have never had a conversation as a rationaly thinking being (re: not 5) with him since... My parents walked in and didnt appreciate that little play relationship anymore.
    I believe that whole thing came about right after our parents explained to us (together) "teh birds and teh bees".
    The moral of the story is dont let little kids alone together right after youve explained the way creation works... Theyre bound to get curious.
    I remember him asking his mom if he could "do it" and his mom said "no only when your married" I looked at him and shrugged, we got married, then preceded to the shed.

:)

Thats probably the second most embarrassing memory of my young life.
    Incidentaly, my first most embarrasing memory is my second kiss which came 10 years later...

19. Twilight_Elena

Twilight_Elena Well-Known Member

Haven't been kissed. *shrug*

Twilight Elena

P.s. Why does everyone get kissed at 15? When I was 15 I was dreaming of MIT education, was writing angsty dramas that repeated the words "pain" and "blood" all the time, and had the first real romance in my life which didn't go anywhere. Not even to the k-i-s-s-i-n-g part. :roll:
    P.p.s. No, I haven't led a sheltered life. :lol:

20. :kissme: :wink: