Dancers Anonymous > Your ideal...

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Peaches, Mar 16, 2006.

1. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

I have mixed feelings about Johnny Depp too lol! While there are certain looks that he has that I'd like to just run up to him and jump his bones, there are other looks that I can't stand, and I wouldn't touch him for the life of me lol. That's all him being an actor though, but still lol. ;)

2. Shooshoo

Shooshoo New Member

I think it depends on the roles he acts. I hated him in the Astronauts Wife. But I like his mysterious look.

3. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Muscular, confident, smart. No. Smart, confident, muscular. I don't know! :lol:

4. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

I was never a big fan of Johnny Depp until I saw Pirates. something about him in that movie was just soooo hot. not sure what, but something...

5. pygmalion

I'm guessing you never watched 21 Jumpstreet.

6. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

nope.... but I'm guessing that I should check it out??

7. pygmalion

It's vintage Johnny Depp on a TV show, before he became a mega-star and a household name. I can't remember when it was on -- early 80s, maybe? And I don't know if it's on DVD, although of course I'll google and check. But he was c-u-u-u-u-u-u-te. Very cute, in a young and dewy kinda way. :cool:

8. pygmalion

[​IMG]

Yep. It's on DVD. Check out how young J Depp looks. Oh. I loved that show. :)

9. RIdancer82

RIdancer82 New Member

like the new pic Sabor :)

10. fascination

fascination Site Moderator Staff Member

what i mean is that his features dont arouse me...his demeanor does...loved him in chocolat...and priates...dont' find his physical appearance attractive but love his attitude

11. SPratt74

SPratt74 New Member

Oh I agree! I love his attitude too! I love watching his interviews, because he's really very bright and very inspiring. ;)

12. Shooshoo

Shooshoo New Member

guess that's what make a man attractive (provided he's supported with good personal qualities)