Dancers Anonymous > Your mobile/cell phone ring

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Oct 22, 2004.

1. Sagitta

Sagitta Well-Known Member

My phone ring is the standard one that came with my cell phone. It is on vibrate or silent for so much of the time I don't think it matters much anyway.

2. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Scorpions, "Rock You Like A Hurricane."

3. Riplash

Riplash Member

My current phone just has a generic ring tone. But my previous phone had "AC DC "Thunderstruck"" Now when I hear that song, I still look for or at my phone.

4. pygmalion

pygmalion Well-Known Member

Wish I had a clue of how to download ringtones. I have a Blackberry, and, honest to goodness, I should have gotten one of the giant-numbered, generic phones for seniors. All I ever do is hit dial for about five different people. Forget the aps. I am totally cell phone incompetent. Eh.

5. LaWa

LaWa New Member

I have a classic bicycle bell as my ring tone. Great fun when I'm travelling by tram or bus.

6. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

Haha, funny!

7. Subliminal

Subliminal Well-Known Member

Mine is one of my favorite milonga songs, Morena. I need to change it though, I'm already sick of it... and don't feel like dancing to it anymore either. :)

8. Lioness

Lioness Well-Known Member

A big band version of this - one of my favourite quicksteps.

9. Yanou

Yanou Member

My default tone is "Kaboom" by Ursula2000, the tune Yulia and Ricard used for a cha cha show dance.

For my dance friends: Gypsy song, from Slavik and Anna's show dance.
    For people at work: Bamboleo (Jolio Iglesias)
    For my family: 2 trance tunes (Sandstorm by Darude, Olympic Flames by Tiesto)
    One special tune: De Cuba Hasta Montevideo (Seven Winds)
    Another special tune: Are You Ready.... Ringtone came with my phone (Verizon)

I do change tune assignments often....

10. bordertangoman

bordertangoman Well-Known Member

Can anyone recommend a mobile phone for its camera;?
    i have a rubbish cheap Samsung; a replacement when the screen on my last phone went completely. the pictures just look washed out

I like the look of the LG cookie. Anyone have one of those?