Dancers Anonymous > Your signed signature

Discussion in 'Dancers Anonymous' started by Pacion, Jun 22, 2007.

1. Pacion

Pacion New Member

"They" say that you can tell a lot about someone, from their signature.

Do you think your signature says anything about your personality?

Can you change your signature to develop your personality? Or, develop your personality and this is then refelcted in your signature?

For instance, "they" say that someone who is an introvert aka quiet, tends to have a small "don't notice me" kind of signature. An extrovert on the other hand (no pun intended!) has a large signature and a whole sheet of paper isn't back enough! Could an introvert become more extrovert by making a conscious effort to write their signature larger and vice versa? Or, would the personality have to evolve first, before this is reflected in the signature?

I have had "more or less" the same (I think it is the same!) signature for about 10 years now? But, am feeling for a change. :? The winds of change having been blowing through my life, but whilst my personality has evolved, the changes "I think" are subtle. Hmmm. Going to have to get a large piece of paper and get scrawling to see what comes out! :banana: :lol:

2. tangotime

tangotime Well-Known Member

Someone took my signature to a pharmacy, and tried to get it " filled " ! :confused:

They do change over the yrs, to some degree ( so "they " say )

3. Terpsichorean Clod

Terpsichorean Clod Well-Known Member

"5. Please post in the correct forum. If you don't, your post will be moved."
    Hmmm...still trying to interpret this part of the signature. Maybe one could infer that Pacion is the sort of person who flips the toilet paper roll to the correct configuration on the dispenser? ;)

4. Peaches

Peaches Well-Known Member

My signature was fine until we went to closing on our first house. From signing oodles of papers, it went rapidly down hill. It's been the same ever since, although subsequent closings have tweaked it a bit further downhill.

Maybe it's true, maybe not. Personally, a lot of it has to do with how much room I've been given.

5. samina

samina Well-Known Member

used to have thoughtful sig. now it's just a scribble...

6. Shooshoo

Shooshoo New Member

I have quite a large signature which would say I'm an extrovert, which is not true. I also have a very boring signature. I just write my name as it is :(.