Salsa > Your Strong and Weak Points?

Discussion in 'Salsa' started by Suaveson, Mar 6, 2004.

1. danceguy

danceguy New Member

SB - That could almost be construed as flirting you know. :banana: ;)

The real question is: was he wearing his purple hat? :D

2. danceguy

danceguy New Member

Oh well, I've had a very beautiful lady tell me that a few weeks ago...and she wasn't wearing a ring...said her husband danced as well but I didn't see him around! :oops:

Being married and not wearing a ring is false advertising if you ask me! :roll: :shock: :? 8) :lol:

3. sbsalsera

sbsalsera New Member

Until I found Salsa, I had no idea I was a bona fide flirt and exhibitionist (at least on the dance floor!) :twisted: Let's add those qualities to my list of "improving points"...

No purple hat (?) in sight, though :?

Suaveson & Scorpionguy - thanks for your welcomes too!

4. danceguy

danceguy New Member

Actually, I don't think I gave you a proper welcome SB - so welcome and nice to have you aboard! :D :) :D

I'm starting to learn that I am a bit of a flirt myself...loath to admit it as I am! :roll: :p

Best,

SG

5. cocodrilo

cocodrilo New Member

Hmmm. Weaknesses- ditto the smokey club scene and I add dirty dance floors to the list. My DANCE weaknesses(MANY!)- I tend to lead, I'm kinda tall (well, I'm big in Japan)so it's hard for the little guys to get their arm over my head to spin me and I sweat big time.
    Strong points- my shines. I prefer the guy stuff (a la Frankie Martinez, NY) as it's lightning-fast and FUN FUN FUN and lots of drop moves, if that's what you call going down to the floor on one leg, the other directly out at your side. I also do high kicks and incorporate some hip-hop moves (again, thanks Frankie) into my shines. Also, my sexy garment collection! Boy is that ever fun!

6. SDsalsaguy

SDsalsaguy Administrator Staff Member

Sigh... will this never end? :? :lol:

SG, amongst others, seems to find great amusement in my halloween costume...

7. Tasek

Tasek New Member

Sure SD, your 'halloween' costume :roll: :wink:

We're a tolerant bunch, you can admit that whenever you have the chance you put on that suit and run to the nearest mirror :p ;)

8. Genesius Redux

Genesius Redux New Member

Halloween, uh huh. :wink:

9. Soñador

Soñador New Member

Good: I can learn very fast, anything I see somebody else doing, I have no trouble doing the same moves couple minutes later...

Bad: It's a very bad one... After a year and something of dancing, I'm still loosing my steps (sometimes though) ... I dunno how, I just have trouble following the rythm :cry: But gets better and better... :lol: