1,001 things to do on Valentine's Day

latingal

Hey IJ.... *pounce!*

and that was because you are such a wonderful gentleman to all the girls on DF...Happy Valentine's Day to you my friend.

samina

Well, sounds like you gave it a better effort than I ever did. I was pretty much a stick-in-the-mud geek type back then. Still a geek, but a little more sociable now, at least.
i work with numerous young geek-types... i have never seen a scarier bunch of partiers in my life! lordalmighty... they are turbo-charged partiers... i always get the feeling sodom & gomorrha may have resurfaced amongst their ranks, as well. <g>

i work with numerous young geek-types... i have never seen a scarier bunch of partiers in my life! lordalmighty... they are turbo-charged partiers... i always get the feeling sodom & gomorrha may have resurfaced amongst their ranks, as well. <g>
Lol... don't feel bad. If I get my job that I want, it might mean working second shift, and I have a strange feeling that my social life is going to go downhill. It's going to take a very strong man to be able to work with my schedule, since I have to work weekends and holidays too. And of course the type of job that I might have will probably reflect on my social life as well. ;)

latingal

Lovely...thank you IJ.

I'm now preening and thinking I bring to mind a bird of paradise...woohoo, I'm exotic (do exotic types say "woohoo"?)

*grin*

Dance Ads