1. Do you dance, Latin or Ballroom or Both? Both
2. Do you compete? If yes, in what level and cathegory? Still haven't decided if competition is something I want to do.
3. Which is your favourite dance in Ballroom? Waltz but I haven't learned Quickstep or VW yet so this could change
4. Which is your favourite dance in Latin? Rumba
5. Which is your weakest dance? Samba and Tango
6. What brand and model is your ballroom/latin shoe? Very Fine
7. Who is your favourite dancer (idol/inspiration)? My pro and his wife, Cheryl Burke (she is captivating on the dance floor)
8. For how many years have you been dancing Latin/Ballroom? 4 months
9. Why did you start dancing Latin/Ballroom? Something I always wanted to do, needed a fun way to get some exercise
10. What is your best asset when comes to dancing latinballroom and what is your biggest problem that you are working with?
Best assest- college level athlete prior to taking dance lessons, flexibility
Biggest problem- 1. my weight, 2. my lack of confidence when I'm on the dance floor (very much related to #1). I'm working on #1 and hoping #2 will follow as #1 improves...