2 Beautiful Ballgowns for Sale

skwiggy

EYE-CATCHING RED BALLGOWN $750 US OBO

This stunning red ballgown is decorated with light siam AB Swarovski rhinestones. Very stretchy, can fit a variety of figures. Long, could be worn by someone as tall as 5'9" or as short as 5'5" depending on body type, and can easily be shortened. Gorgeous silk chiffon floats with great movement. Very visible on the floor, very flattering to the topline. Missing some stones. Should fit sizes 6-12 depending on height.

LAVENDER CHIFFON BALLGOWN $550 US OBO

This lavender ballgown is made of iridescent chiffon and covered in about 20 gross of tanzanite AB and crystal AB Swarovski rhinestones. Skirt has a very nice soft movement. Float is detached and can be worn in a variety of ways including as a scarf. Should fit sizes 8-10, about 5'4" - 5'6".

PM me with questions or for more photos!

Attachments

mamboqueen

I love that red one. Love it. Good price, too. Debating in my mind....would it be good for smooth, too? A classic enough dress to be able to put it in the closet until I was comp-floor ready in smooth. Ugh...! I probably didn't need to see that dress!

skwiggy

How tall are you, MQ?

This dress is tight and stretchy enough that I imagine it would fit just about anyone. It just may have to be shortened. The thinner you are, the lower it hangs. So it's good for someone taller and thinner, or shorter and not as thin.

It would be good for smooth, but probably not with the float as is. It would get tangled up. But the float could be removed or redone, I'm sure.

I greatly appreciate the comment about me having a similar build. Thank you for making my day! I couldn't wear a size 4 in my wildest dreams. ;)

Anyway, if you want to send me your measurements, I can set a dress dummy to your size and put the dress on it to see how it fits. :)

mamboqueen

How tall are you, MQ?
I'm 5'7"....mostly in the legs. I think my measurements are around 34-27-37. Something like that. I can't imagine and inch here or there would make it unwearable.

And P.S. you certainly appear to have a very nice figure in that photo. You have nothing to be worried about!

skwiggy

Thank you so much. That's very sweet of you to say.

:oops: :kissme: :oops:

And if you're seriously interested in the dress, I would be happy to set the dress dummy to your measurements and see. Just let me know.

Or alternatively... do I remember correctly that you're in Boston? Because I'll be there in about a month...

mamboqueen

Thank you so much. That's very sweet of you to say.

:oops: :kissme: :oops:

And if you're seriously interested in the dress, I would be happy to set the dress dummy to your measurements and see. Just let me know.

Or alternatively... do I remember correctly that you're in Boston? Because I'll be there in about a month...
Yes...good idea. If you don't sell it by then, by all means, bring it. I'm sure it'll sell one way or another.

skwiggy

Ok, if it doesn't sell by then, I will definitely bring it with me. Did you want me to try it on the dummy with your measurements in the mean time?

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
MQ...I have firsthand knowlege that it would probably fit you...let me also vouch for the dressmaker...and in fact, if I didn't have a violet and and a red dress both under two years old, I would be taking action myself

skwiggy

MQ...I have firsthand knowlege that it would probably fit you...let me also vouch for the dressmaker...and in fact, if I didn't have a violet and and a red dress both under two years old, I would be taking action myself
Well, you can vouch for ONE of the dressmakers. ;) The lavender one is made by our own DFer. The red one is not. :)

Excellent color choices, fascination. Great minds think alike. :) But if you change your mind... I know, I am the evil temptress of red and purple dresses. :twisted:

Dance Ads