2 Beautiful Ballgowns for Sale

Ithink

Sorry to hijack Skwiggy, but I may be selling a dress in the next few months and I am 5'8" w/out heels. Watch out for an ad on here when I decide to sell:)

really love the red one, and I am guessing that it should fit me ok from my memory of seeing you in NJ 2 years ago......well, I guess, at the mean time, I should try to sell my own blue dress first. ;) If that one goes, I will let you know skwiggy to arrange something for the red one. :D

skwiggy

Excellent! Will you be in Ohio?

I've already had one request to bring it for a try-on, so I will definitely have the red one with me if you want to try it on just in case the blue one sells.

Unless of course the other person interested in it decides to buy it. ;)

Excellent! Will you be in Ohio?

I've already had one request to bring it for a try-on, so I will definitely have the red one with me if you want to try it on just in case the blue one sells.

Unless of course the other person interested in it decides to buy it. ;)
will have to miss OSB this year, and will be vacationing in Italy instead. :)

Maybe I should contact fascination right now since she showed slight interest in my blue dress earlier at a comp? :twisted: Did you hear me, fascination?

skwiggy

Oooh, where in Italy? I was just there last month for my honeymoon. LOVED it! :)

And where are the pics of the blue dress you're selling? ;)

Honestly, if I recall correctly from when I met you, the red may be too long on you. It's a long dress, and I think I remember being taller than you are. How tall are you? But it can be shortened pretty easily. ;)

Oooh, where in Italy? I was just there last month for my honeymoon. LOVED it!
You are married!?? WOW, time goes by fast.

And where are the pics of the blue dress you're selling?

Honestly, if I recall correctly from when I met you, the red may be too long on you. It's a long dress, and I think I remember being taller than you are. How tall are you? But it can be shortened pretty easily. ;)

I am 5'5" but size 10/12. Yeah, I think you are taller, but it must not be much if we were able to dance with the same guy. ;)

Here are the pictures: (all 3 are available and prices negotiable)
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/love2danz@ameritech.net/my_photos

I no longer have access to that email address or that account (it was associated to my DSL service), but somehow yahoo didn't delete my albumn. The first albumn is the blue dress, and I will sell it for $1100 OBO right now with shipping included. Maybe you would be interested in my blue dress? hehe :twisted:

skwiggy

You are married!?? WOW, time goes by fast.
Yup, I'm a newlywed! :)

I am 5'5" but size 10/12. Yeah, I think you are taller, but it must not be much if we were able to dance with the same guy. ;)
You're taller than I remember. It might be just fine. I'm only 5'6".

Maybe you would be interested in my blue dress? hehe :twisted:
Why don't we have an emoticon with the Dr. Evil pinky? :p

liz

I really like the red dress... I do smooth. Don't know if it would work for me. I have been thinking about a red dress for a while. I will pm you ..

skwiggy

I really like the red dress... I do smooth. Don't know if it would work for me. I have been thinking about a red dress for a while. I will pm you ..
This dress would be tricky for smooth unless you removed the float. It tends to get tangled when my partner spins me out under the arm after the dance.

skwiggy

I am definitely bringing the red gown to Ohio this weekend. If anyone would like to try that one on or would like for me to bring either the purple or lavender for try-ons, please let me know. I will be there on Saturday only.

Dance Ads