2 gowns for 1000 and under, and one reduction

Katarzyna

I have 2 new gowns for sale

1. Black Marabo gown, fully stoned. Black sheer with tan fabric underneath. comes with necklace and earrings. perfect condition. Teh skirt has satin scarfs attached for special effect. not very visible on those 2 photos. Perfect for size 0-6 5'3-5'6'' $850. Pm for more photos..

2. Blue dress, made by a seamstress from DSI. Was Katyas sponsored dress. Really stunning float. more Photos on my site. $1000

3. Red Chrisanne gown. Reduced to $1450. Ideal condition, over 60 gross of ab red stones.. sponsored dress of marianne elht. Rich and visible. Ideally for 5'4-5'6.''

wyllo

I absolutely love the blue dress! Unfortunately, I promised my DH that I'd sell my current dress before I buy a new one. Oh well, it's not like you ever seem to have a shortage of gorgeous dresses for sale! :)

Ithink

Is the blue dress the same one that Grace wore? Just trying to determine the sizing...

I've always loved that dress although blue is definitely not my color. I could always try it on though:)

Katarzyna

Yes it's is same dress. She wore it couple times but I think her partner wasn't too fond of it.. Katya was fairly big girl (body structure wise), I am pretty sure it would fit you.

Ithink

Hmm, I'm not sure how to take that...

In any case, I think Grace is much closer to my "big body structure" that Katya could ever hope to be, that's why I asked...

If you feel like it, bring the dress to MIT (if it doesn't sell before). If anything, to prove or disprove my theory that I look bad in blue:)

Katarzyna

Katya is definitely bigger than Grace. I always think of grace as super slim and fragile, don't ask me why..

I will bring it with me to MIT if it's not sold, or better yet, will ask her to bring it..

Hmm, I'm not sure how to take that...

In any case, I think Grace is much closer to my "big body structure" that Katya could ever hope to be, that's why I asked...
one Katya is slim but has wide shoulders and is quite tall... definitely bigger arms, shoulders ribcage, than grace. Grace has a slim ribcage and arms

the other Katya is tiny though

Ithink

Nope, no confusion. I think Katya A. is a very skinny girl:) Not as skinny as Katya K. but still probably a size 2...

Grace looks more like a 4-6 to me...

Dance Ads