2005 USA Dance Southwest Regional Results

Laura

I am completely exhausted but it all worked out well. Really only one glitch from my point of view, and it only affected one couple, but the truth is I feel really badly if it doesn't go smoothly for everyone. Of course, with that many dancers, I had a 99% success rate, but still when something goes wrong I hate it because I know how it feels.

I didn't end up dancing, my partner had a family emergency. It's just as well, though, because I was really nutso busy during the time that we were supposed to be dancing. Fortunately I had good people working with me who were a real help.

Our next little comp is at the end of July, and then we're hosting another Regionals-sized one in mid-November. I love doing this but that's plenty for one year! :)

Laura

Well, *I* I was 99% happy, but I know that there were a few other people who were not...but their unhappiness wasn't my fault and there was nothing I could do about their situations, so I will leave them in peace. I think the event was "good enough" this time around, and of course we've got some ideas for next time to make it better.

BTW, I posted the judges' scoresheets yesterday, too.

Dance Ads