2007 DF Silent Auction!!!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Bidding is over. All winning bidders will be notified within 48 hours* and once payment is confirmed the respective donors will be provided with the appropriate shipping information.

* Tonight's my last night of class for Fall semester (with finals next week), so I probably won't be able to get into this much until tomorrow.

Twilight_Elena

Someone bought the Dance Naturals! :D So glad, I wanted them to find a happy owner.
I know SD will deal with this, but it would be nice if the new owner could PM me; I want to ask a couple of things about the shipping, because I'm currently away from home. Thank you!

Depends. Do you like used stamps?
Good idea. Actually I did that once. I have a letter that took a century to get to me. It was mailed and stamped by the post office at the end of 1999 and then was stamped 'return to sender' at the beginning of 2000. At the time I hought it might end up a clever collector's pieice!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry all... minor delay with some campus issues, will have notifications out to all winning bidders on Saturday at the latest. --SD

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi everyone... sorry for the delay. As a couple of you know I hurt my back and am finding it very painful and difficult to either sit or get around at the moment, so haven't been online much. That said, I really appreciate everyone's support for DF via the auction., both donors and bidders alike, so have finally finished sorting out the spreadsheet and am currently PMing all winning bidders accordingly. Donors, i will notify you of the winning bidders' shipping information as soon as payment has been confirmed. thanks again to everyone, and doubly so for the delay.

Ouch. Now this is when you wished you had put in that ceiling computer monitor rather than the mirrors, right?

I'd better ,,,,,, ... ....... ................ ...................----------------:car:

[hugs.....]

chachachacat

virtual back rub...feel better, SD.

In the interest of saving SD any more trouble, could someone please tell me how to use paypal? Yes, I'm a paypal virgin.

SD:

Sorry to hear about your back. I hope you are feeling better.

Could someone ask dressgirl to check her private messages, if you see her out and about on the forum? She won an item from me and I need her input. Thanks.

Dance Ads