2013 DF Silent Auction!!!

3wishes

What am I doing wrong? I'm logged in. Go to Auction/Donate...and it's says "you need to log in or create an account".
Would love to post a donation item. help?

Meagan

Sorry all, I've never posted an item to the auction before o_O Can someone let me know if I did it right? I got a little mixed up on the picture page (I can see the picture I uploaded but not the text of the item) and I figured mine would be added to the end of the list but I don't see it there.

I probably should just not have done this so late but our calendars just arrived and I wanted to get it in before the deadline since I just missed it last year!!

Happy Thanksgiving all :)

sbrnsmith

Can't bid on anything. It gives me either an error message or tells me to bid higher. If the website for DF silent auction is not user friendly, it won't work to raise the money that we need. I want to help, but can't because it won't allow me to

hereKittyKitty

Administrator
Staff member
Can't bid on anything. It gives me either an error message or tells me to bid higher. If the website for DF silent auction is not user friendly, it won't work to raise the money that we need. I want to help, but can't because it won't allow me to
I don't get this message but I do get a blank screen (in FireFox). But my bids still go through.

nikkitta

For at least a few days now, I have been unable to post a reply in any thread using Explorer. But Chrome works. Whether this is related to the auction issues, I dunno...

Dance Ads