2013 DF Silent Auction!!!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Hi all-

Due to the "blank screen" bug (which is now fixed) we are extending the period for item donations through this coming Monday, Dec. 2nd, 2013. Remember, donations can be of any type! Please help support DF!

SDsalsaguy

Administrator
Staff member
Reminder: today (Dec. 2) is the last official day to donate items to the 2013 DF Auction!!!! Remember, donations can be of any type! Please help support DF!

3wishes

YES!!! my neighbor brought over the Montana Flour! THANK YOU so much.
And, oh by the way JA, while I don't have people begging weeping (wink, snicker) in my dead end street, the grapevine tends to bring the "spontaneous" neighbor visit when they know I'm baking cookies!
BID!!!! Support DF.

hereKittyKitty

Administrator
Staff member
YES!!! my neighbor brought over the Montana Flour! THANK YOU so much.
And, oh by the way JA, while I don't have people begging weeping (wink, snicker) in my dead end street, the grapevine tends to bring the "spontaneous" neighbor visit when they know I'm baking cookies!
BID!!!! Support DF.
Ha! Those must be some cookies! I don't get that reaction when I bake :shy:

hereKittyKitty

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Guys! I'm going to start the process of notifying all the winners via pm today. Please look for a message in your inbox. If anyone has any questions or if you would like to know if your item sold please let me know. :)

hereKittyKitty

Administrator
Staff member
All winners have been notified! Please respond with your address soon (or if you are already in contact with the seller please let me know so I can check off my list ;))

hereKittyKitty

Administrator
Staff member
A huge thanks to everyone who helped support DF through donating and bidding this year!
Yes a huge thanks! All those with winning bids have been notified and sellers have been given shipping information. If someone isn't sure about their bid or if you are not sure whether an item you put up was bid on or not please send me a PM. Dance Vision video orders were placed yesterday so for all those that wanted actual DVDs should be receiving their DVD within a few days. For those that wanted instant access you should have it by now. If not please let me know.

Thank you so much everyone! It means a lot to us here at Dance Forums. Your donations/bids help ensure that Dance Forums stays up and running!

Happy Holidays to everyone!:)

Dance Ads