2014 Crystal Leaf – DanceSport Championships With Vintage Style

tangotime

One thing to comment one; His picture reference to the Queen, is way off. She would not have been dancing in the 20s( or ever, I doubt ) as she was only born in 1926.. Queen Victorias picture ,would have been more appropriate .

Nice venue..

Egorich

One thing to comment one; His picture reference to the Queen, is way off. She would not have been dancing in the 20s( or ever, I doubt ) as she was only born in 1926.. Queen Victorias picture ,would have been more appropriate .

Nice venue..
I never said she danced :)

... But, I still thank you for the response.

ajiboyet

Hey all,

Yet another episode of DCR reviewing Crystal Leaf Dance Sport Championships.

PS. I am getting some responses that I am toooo detailed... Is that true?

Enjoy :)

Excellent video, Egor, excellent!

It would have been nicer if you were able to shoot in a real library. I know that may be hard to swing though. I liked the accent (LOL) and the few behind-the-scenes shots at the end.

And no, I don't think your videos are too detailed.

When I stop to think of it, making these videos must be a LOT of work.

*going off to hunt down Don't Phunk With My Heart cha cha*

Egorich

Excellent video, Egor, excellent!

When I stop to think of it, making these videos must be a LOT of work.

*going off to hunt down Don't Phunk With My Heart cha cha*
Oh yes. A LOT of work! :) But I love it, so it doesn't matter :)
With regards to "Don't Phunk With My Heart", I can email you the jazzy version I used in the video or post it here.

Egorich

I also loved the review. Aside from good information it was entertaining to watch.
No absolutely not, I don't think your reviews are too detailed.
Thanks for the response.

I still remember people wanted to see "Winners Circle". It is still in the works, I am just thinking how can I make it a bit more dynamic.

ajiboyet

Oh yes. A LOT of work! :) But I love it, so it doesn't matter :)
With regards to "Don't Phunk With My Heart", I can email you the jazzy version I used in the video or post it here.
Actually, I found and downloaded it within seconds of writing that post. I wanted to add an ETA but my WiFi had disappeared. Thanks a lot!

Do you sometimes compete and film at the same competition?

Great review! I am wondering though, in a previous review you included an idea of the number of competitors per style and level which was incredibly helpful--any chance of including that again in future reviews??

thanks!

Egorich

Wow. You're like Superman.
Yesshhhh :)

Great review! I am wondering though, in a previous review you included an idea of the number of competitors per style and level which was incredibly helpful--any chance of including that again in future reviews??
thanks!
Yes, darling. We are just working on the template that would come out as a separate video from (but would be linked to) a competition review, so that way folks who need it can go to the video right away and not search the video timeline for it.

Dance Ads