325 Posts Yesterday!

I'm not sure what happened but we had like more than double the number of posts yesterday here. Maybe people are getting tired of Facebook, and preferring to post here? I know I am. One of these days, I'm going to make at least a 24 hour pledge to stay off facebook, maybe longer.

dancelvr

I'm not sure what happened but we had like more than double the number of posts yesterday here. Maybe people are getting tired of Facebook, and preferring to post here? I know I am. One of these days, I'm going to make at least a 24 hour pledge to stay off facebook, maybe longer.

Oh yeah. I'm spending about 75% more time on DF than FB these days. It's more informative, more interesting, more fun, and I can talk about dance to people who know what I'm talking about. Score! :dancingbanana:

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
there were quite a few new threads in ballroom that stayed active all day long....the practice floor thread, the room sharing thread, the victor/anna thread, the what do you want to know about a comp thread, the practicing the wrong song at a social thread, etc....plus the various H and R and the like

Just an update.
9/24 202 (likes 132)
9/25 240 (likes 110)
9/26 214
9/27 187
9/28 103

I added the likes for a couple of days too so you could see that type of activity is pretty big here too.

We had been staying in the 50-150 post range per day for quite a while, so the last week has been considerably higher, and not because of more traffic from Google. It is just a result of more people who are already a member participating it seems.

Our biggest day of the year (I believe) was March 13 with 338 posts and March was a busy month overall.

Dance Ads