!5th February Celebration Thread

bordertangoman

Ossificating Phalanges! From valentine to mummified cats this is the Lateral Thinking Thread; After some jealousy that I had to hide ( my alternative universe ideal woman turned up ie if my karma wasn't so f****in awful this would be the woman I'd spend the rest of my life with, but she's spoken for, to the best of my knowledge. Of course in this parallel universe and I am lot nicer person)

Time to write some poisoned valentines methinks (sounds of maniacal laughter) :evil:

samina

Chocolate is my night-before-comp-energy food. Don't know about the biology of this (I'm not listening, I'm not listening..) but it seems to work for me. I think its a spirit building thing really, I don't eat chocolate due to the permanent diet and so the pre-comp treat is a real upper.... :)
theobromine is what's happening to ya... heart-opening, increasing circulation & that feeling of "spirit-building".

that's what kills dogs when they eat it... they can't metabolize theobromine. thank goodness we can. good stuff...

bordertangoman

talkin' of long words how about " accidental osculation" I go to kiss a friend on the cheek goodbye and she swivels her head and it lands on the lips- Accident? On purpose?

Mystified by such strangeness

samina

what's the name for a valentine's scrooge.

(personally, am closer to that than its opposite)

mebbe valentine's scrooges are far more romantic than average... they just don't want to be bothered by mediocre romance... and the exceptional comes along so infrequently.

bordertangoman

what's the name for a valentine's scrooge.

(personally, am closer to that than its opposite)

mebbe valentine's scrooges are far more romantic than average... they just don't want to be bothered by mediocre romance... and the exceptional comes along so infrequently.
If you were closer I'd serenade you with my saxophone :)

Dance Ads