a dress yet again

redhead said:
I wish you were selling Latin dresses instead (pout)
I have a latin dress for sale, the white one Yulia Z. wore at the last Nationals in Miami. No one else has worn it, and I think she wore it only three times. You can see many pics of her in it on http://www.dancesportinfo.net/DisplayGallery.aspx?coupleId=8776

For example, on page 6.
PM me if you're interested. It ain't cheap, but the body is totally, and I mean totally, covered with rhinestones.
[Edit - Don't mean to hijack the thread. Am not actively marketing the dress or placing ads for it or anything, but since someone mentioned Latin ...]

Katarzyna

DancingJools said:
I have a latin dress for sale, the white one Yulia Z. wore at the last Nationals in Miami. No one else has worn it, and I think she wore it only three times. You can see many pics of her in it on http://www.dancesportinfo.net/DisplayGallery.aspx?coupleId=8776

For example, on page 6.
PM me if you're interested. It ain't cheap, but the body is totally, and I mean totally, covered with rhinestones.
[Edit - Don't mean to hijack the thread. Am not actively marketing the dress or placing ads for it or anything, but since someone mentioned Latin ...]
Very nice.. no problem with hijacking.. expecially since the dress offer is no longer current :)

Yulia is tiny, but I am a size 6-8 (using Chrisanne's size chart) and I can wear it. I bought if for myself and am still iffy about wearing white. I am 5' 2", about the same height as Yulia. The dress material is very stretchy, so it can fit a variety of sizes.
The body is covered totally with mostly comet argent light, which is a very shiny, silver color, and about the most expensive color Swarovski makes. The balance is covered with crystal AB (CAB), all in size 20SS, in think. The dress, as far as I can tell, has over one thousand dollars worth of stones on it. The stones completely cover a flesh-color dress, so all you see is a shiny AB surface and the outside drapes which are a nice, drapey and swingy fabric. The skirt drapes have stones at the bottom, to help with the swinging effect.
Asking price, $2,400.00.

Twilight_Elena

It's a very nice dress. And let me just note that in one picture you can see that there were many, many rhinestone covered dresses in that competition. ;)

T_E

Dance Ads