advise for a tango website

Hello Everyone!

I have ta website about tango, i wanna use some useful idioms for everyone who is especially beginner. Could you pls help me to find some useful links about what is tango history, the best performers, tango shoes etc.

Thanks for your answers.

Mladenac

Hello Everyone!

I have ta website about tango, i wanna use some useful idioms for everyone who is especially beginner. Could you pls help me to find some useful links about what is tango history, the best performers, tango shoes etc.

Thanks for your answers.
Contact site owner for material. It could be copyrighted. Links are ok.

Mladenac

the best performers
Thanks for your answers.
A lot of newish performances I turn off after a few seconds. It's my preference.
But some beginner might like them.

When I point to some couples beginners say they are boring, but the trick is that they don't see what I do.
If you have your own style and run a school put video what you like and invite those performers.

It's an easy thing to run a community

Well I guess it also has to do with what you want your website to be about...because you can just have infomercial material for example, shoes and outfits sold or created by your local businesses or you can have an education section, with book suggestions etc or you can have both...But from my experiences with websites...I get really bored when I see the same things everywhere I look...Like is there a place brings some really beautiful shoes of good quality that hasn't been advertised enough?!?! I don't know...on the other hand there good quality books out there but it always better if you have read them yourself before you make any suggestions...
I don't know just a few thoughts!
Good luck!!! :)

Well I guess it also has to do with what you want your website to be about...because you can just have infomercial material for example, shoes and outfits sold or created by your local businesses or you can have an education section, with book suggestions etc or you can have both...But from my experiences with websites...I get really bored when I see the same things everywhere I look...Like is there a place brings some really beautiful shoes of good quality that hasn't been advertised enough?!?! I don't know...on the other hand there good quality books out there but it always better if you have read them yourself before you make any suggestions...
I don't know just a few thoughts!
Good luck!!! :)
Thank you Chrisa ;)

My website is ready but i cant share because im new member, :(
I will share when i can.

See you.

Dance Ads