Afternoon Snack-time Club...

Peaches

Come on down! Did I mention that the place is a pirate themed bar? They make this drink called the cannonball. It involves FIRE. :D
Aw, man! Why didn't you tell me about this before?!?! This is crucial, need-to-know kind of information. You can't just leave a girl hangin' like that!!!

(Reminds me of Quarks Bar in Las Vegas...the Warp Core Breach.... Large drink, lots of alcohol, many straws, and DRY ICE!! So freakin' cool.)

Subliminal

Aw, man! Why didn't you tell me about this before?!?! This is crucial, need-to-know kind of information. You can't just leave a girl hangin' like that!!!

(Reminds me of Quarks Bar in Las Vegas...the Warp Core Breach.... Large drink, lots of alcohol, many straws, and DRY ICE!! So freakin' cool.)
Sweet! I love playing with dry ice. :D

And I apologize, I offer to make it up to you by buying you a cannonball. Arrrr!

Peaches

Sweet! I love playing with dry ice. :D

And I apologize, I offer to make it up to you by buying you a cannonball. Arrrr!
Oh, good god. :D So long as you'll also be the one to make the Call of Shame home to DH to let him know that I won't be making it home. Oh, and he'll want to meet you first...no crashing at random guys' places that DH hasn't met...that doesn't go over well. :)

Subliminal

Oh, good god. :D So long as you'll also be the one to make the Call of Shame home to DH to let him know that I won't be making it home. Oh, and he'll want to meet you first...no crashing at random guys' places that DH hasn't met...that doesn't go over well. :)
Fair enough. :)

Also I need to introduce you to my favorite tavern wench! She has enormous... talent. For bartending, that is.

Peaches

Wait a minute...you knew about this place, too...and no one ever thought to tell me about it?!?!

The sense of betrayal is overwhelming...:D

Dance Ads