Ok ... you could try using a computer and typing on this website? :lol:
Or wait ... maybe I can guess! A warm fireplace, coffee from Starbucks, a big warm blanket, poems to read out loud, chocolate treats to eat, holiday music playing in the background, maybe even the kind you could dance, too!
Ok ... its unanimous! Peach and I vote 2-0 for others to post their holiday wish lists! Balloting closed, please proceed to your nearest computer keyboard and share your special lists for 2004 with the rest of the DF community!
- My mortgage to be paid off
- Set of brackets to mount my home theatre speakers on the walls
- A man who is cheeky, kind, considerate and has an interest, no, a passion for dancing (and me).
- Enough money to feed my dancing habit, forever!
- A pair of red dancing shoes
- $1million, just to play with
- World peace
nOpe. I could help you out with 2,5, and maybe 3 if we are both lucky? After all I am kind, considerate, cheeky, love to flirt and am mad about dancing. :wink: I think you would be pretty happy with those 3 out of 7, no?
Ok after last night I have a new wish (as if I didn't want enough already!). Went to an unbelievable show last night with five guys doing "funk tap". Now, I wish:
- To get the opportunity to make a living on stage!
This is what I have always wanted to do, but is one of those far off dreams that you think can never happen, so it gets pushed to the back of my mind. Every time I go to see a live show, it resurfaces.