Ampster, and the mountain

sixela

I can see why Mrs. Ampster would prefer a parallel close embrace and ocho milongueros to ochos with pivots and dissociation in these shoes ;).

Great musicality - did you actually have that music playing there? What awesome sound system did you haul up that mountain?

And darn, you do always consistently land on the ball of the foot.

Ampster

Very nice, Mr and Mrs Ampster!
hah. lovely...hiking boots & all. :)
@ Steve, samina, Linda, fascination, sixela: Thank you guys :notworth:

I can see why Mrs. Ampster would prefer a parallel close embrace and ocho milongueros to ochos with pivots and dissociation in these shoes ;).

Great musicality - did you actually have that music playing there? What awesome sound system did you haul up that mountain?

And darn, you do always consistently land on the ball of the foot.
Yes, we did have the music playing. The awesome mountaintop sound system was my phone using it's own speaker placed beside the camera. Aside from the wind blowing, it was dead-quiet up on the summit, so it was enough for us that we could hear it.

Yes, I consistently dance on the balls of my feet (regardless of backpacking boots). I just found out many years ago, that this was the best way I could dance a tango. :cool:

pygmalion

I meant to comment on this last night. Sorry about the delay.

You two are beautiful. I love the ... unpretentiousness? I guess. of the way you dance with each other. Intimate. Patient. Wise. Joyful. Fun.

I loved the video. :-D

bordertangoman

iF the mountain won't go to Ampster then Ampster must go to the mountain.

if it needs a new soundtrack Lark Ascending might be opposite...

but i do enjoy watching it with no sound......

Ampster

I meant to comment on this last night. Sorry about the delay.

You two are beautiful. I love the ... unpretentiousness? I guess. of the way you dance with each other. Intimate. Patient. Wise. Joyful. Fun.

I loved the video. :-D
How lovely. Thank you!
iF the mountain won't go to Ampster then Ampster must go to the mountain.

if it needs a new soundtrack Lark Ascending might be opposite...

but i do enjoy watching it with no sound......

@ pymalion, j_alexandra, bordertangoman, Thank you very much. I'm very honored :notworth:

CANI

Ampster -- wow. I'm speechless. That was so beautiful I cried -- I'm such a sap for things like this!!

<<adds to life list: dance with sweetheart on mountain top at twilight>>

<<adds to to-do list: find sweetheart, choose mountain top, learn to dance together>>;)

Dance Ads