Another post about gowns for sale

it's absolutely beautiful (maybe b/c it looks so nice on you :lol: ??) but seriously, if i have a comp coming up, i'd definately get it!

Katarzyna

lynn said:
it's absolutely beautiful (maybe b/c it looks so nice on you :lol: ??) but seriously, if i have a comp coming up, i'd definately get it!
Well, it's not my photo, I never wore it.... It was just a bit tight on me, plus I got the other 2 dresses. :)

Katarzyna

I'm not that tall, and not really skinny... I have a fairly strong built... and this dress looks good on, but it feels a little on a tighter side on me so I haven't worn it... Dont like wearing dresses that feel restrictive... I guess the girl I bought it from was slimmer than me :(

Kat has the same measurement as me - except she's a couple of inches taller, so something that's the perfect length for her will definately be too long for me! Unless..... i'm allowed 5" heels :lol: :lol: :lol: !!

no kidding, but i once saw a girl wear a pair of really high (maybe about 4"??) boots with stiletto heels and she was still able to dance :shock: !!!

Dance Ads