Any books/series that you just read over and over?

I used to be an avid reader, but having to read so much through the end of my education stamped out a little of the joy for me. I recently decided to get back into it though!

I looked around at all the books on my shelves and I fell in love again. I started with the Harry Potter series (shut up, I grew up with them!) and have now worked my way through all my Jane Austen, Jane Eyre, most of my Poe collection, and Sherlock Holmes. I working on my sci-fi collection next. I never realized re-reading your old favorites could be so much fun. I may make this a yearly habit.

What books or book series do you find yourself constantly coming back to?

Loki

I reread "classic" sci-fi - Asimov, Anderson. Used to reread Travis McGee but switched to Doc Ford mysteries.

FancyFeet

I've re-read Little Women too many times to count... the Narnia series was in frequent circulation when I was younger... I've read the Enchanted Inc. series more times than I care to admit over the last couple of years...

I like books :bookworm:

SwingingAlong

well, umm, actually, while I have been doing the chemo stuff I have to confess it wasn't only Mary Stewart I re read.... I have been working my way through all of my books in storage o_O..... including all Dick Francis except for 3 early ones I don't have, 3 boxes of kids books, 2 boxes of picture books (I thought of becoming an illustrator at one point so collected a heap, I LOVE Mrs Armitage on Wheels), Sara Donati, Outlander series, McCaffery, and so on..... I don't usually get time to read that much so I am quite out of date!

Dance Ads