Argentine Tango in Wichita, Ks

Here is part of the email I received about this new dance opportunity in Wichita!!

"In addition to the upcoming Milongas on June 11th and July 16th, we have exciting news about tango lesson opportunities from two renown nationally known Argentine Tango instructors. This will give our Wichita Tango scene a real boost.

Kana Kubota from New York and Clay Nelson from the Seattle area will be with us from July 12th through the 18th teaching group and private lessons and providing teacher training. We are still working out a few schedule and syllabus details but expect at least the following:

Group classes for beginners
Group classes for beginners with a ballroom background
Private instruction
Teacher training

It is vital to develop local teachers for Tango to take off here in Wichita so if you are a teacher, give this opportunity serious thought. If you’ve got a favorite teacher – well – put a bug in their ear!

If you are totally new to Argentine Tango (which is true for most of us) this is a great opportunity to get a quick start"

While I am currently booked, this looks like a great deal for the community and of interest to me later!

Dance Ads