at least 5 fasc dresses potentially available

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
more details after I have recovered from osb ...

the red deirdre of london smooth/standard @900
the yellow dore latin (brand new) $1400 (firm)

all w/ good jewelry....all fitting US sizes 8-14....most pictures in photo gallery...... p.m. or inquire for further details

Nybz

more details after I have recovered from osb ...

the red deirdre of london smooth/standard @1000
the lt blue chrisanne smooth/standard $1600
the bright pink designs to shine smooth/standard $1600
the lavender latin designs to shine $1000
the yellow dore latin (brand new) $1400

all w/jewelry....all fitting US sizes 8-14....most pictures in photo gallery...more to follow...and/or p.m.
:uplaugh: I take it you are getting the dresses you wanted then :)

really really want to buy your hot pink design to shine dress, but I just got a brand new one from zdenka at USDC and I am currently partnerless (dont even know when I will be able to compete...), and moving half the globe was expensive... so, hum... let's hope that your hot pink dress won't sell until, hum...., let's say, early 2010, and then I can definitely buy it ;) :together:

Standarddancer

hey fasc, do you notice the link to members' photo gallery disconnected to their posts? I thought I'd look at some of your dresses, then I noticed links to photo gallery not under your avatar:( I recall this isn't the first time happens, hope this could be fixed soon?

Standarddancer

I've noticed only one way to get to members' photo gallery - click on "view public profile", then the links to photo gallery there on the left side, better than nothing, but of course better linked directly to members' posts. maybe this is some system glitches?

Dance Ads