Stanford is just barely back in session and won't even have their first team meeting until October 13th, so I doubt we'll see many Stanford people. And Cal doesn't seem to take the team to NDCA comps, plus they're running their own Beginner's Comp the same weekend, so I'm sure they'll all be busy with that.
It's possible that there are people reading this forum who are curious to know what time their events will be at next weekend's Autumn Dance Classic. Well, hang on a bit longer -- I'm going to get all the comp data either later tonight or tomorrow afternoon, and so will put a timeline on the web site tomorrow night.
Open Pro/Am Rhythm Scholarship
1) Sue Lancaster with Alexander Ivanov
2) Lilia Abellanosa with David Stewart
Jim Kleinrath & Melody Singleton
Open Pro/Am Standard Scholarship
1) Dima Ksendzovsky with Diana Surkis
2) Joanna Lipinski with Rex Lewis
3) Ken Liu with Erin Pick
4) James Kleinrath with Alise Halbert
5) Carl Woodard with Grace Kato
6) JoAnn McMahon with Sergey Malko
Open Professional Smooth
1) Youriy Pavlov & Anna Shahbazyan
2) J.C. Yeh & Kalina Kovtun
1) Yaniv Inbar & Morgan Ames
2) Daniel Post & Monika Olkiewicz
3) Ken Wong & Regina Pareigis
4) Todd Marsden & Susanna Hardt
5) Antonio & Alexia Cardenas
Open Professional Latin
1) Vaidotas Skimelis & Jurga Pupelyte
2) Alexander Andreev & Irina Domokurova
3) Dmitry & Violetta Kurakin
4) Roman Italyankin & Olga Kordevich
5) Leonid Proskurov & Aliona
6) David Valenzuela & Corina Pirvuica
I have more results (from Sunday) to put up but I can't do it right now...I got food poisoning from the salmon I had for dinner at that hotel. I hear that it's slated for demolition in 2010. I can't wait.
Anyway, nice to see everyone, now I'm going to go back to sleep.