Ballroom Blog

Great articles! We share a lot of similar views... I may want to repost some of your articles in my blog in the future, if that's OK :)

Dear Suburbaknight,

Thank you. With tears in my eyes, thank you. I've been taking lessons and dancing for a year and have had so many questions. I just spent the last 2 hours reading through your blog, and you've helped me so very much - even validating some things that I thought about but feared I was to inexperienced to have an opinion on.

You have been a Knight in Shining Armour for me today!

:kitty::kissme:

I have found your blog to be highly addictive. I have now spent several hours reading it and will probably spend many more. It's just what I need -- another way to spend more time reading about dance. :rolleyes:

I'm so happy you posted the link to your blog! My daughter is a ballroom dancer and I am green to the world of ballroom. I'm gaining knowledge slowly but surely, and the information you share in your articles will be a huge help! Thanks so much!

April

Congrats.... you have created awesome and informative content into your blog post. I ever appropriated such valuable blog..:)

Best Regards,
Mazhar Shah.

Congrats.... you have created awesome and informative content into your blog post. I ever appropriated such valuable blog..:smile:

Best Regards,
Mazhar Shah.

How Can I Subscribe?

Hey, great little blog you got there! Very interesting ideas and easy to read. I would be interested in following you, but I didn't see any way to do that on the site. Also, why is your last post from October? I want more, please! I also struggle finding the finances to support my passion. It is not a subject I've yet broached on my blog, but it will be on there at some point because I think it is a concern for any dancer. Thanks for sharing your adventures with CouchSurfer, also. It is not anything I'd ever heard of, but it's a viable option these days, especially if it means I get to dance. So, please continue to share your discoveries. They are valuable!

Sincerely,

Stefanie, dancingwithstefanie

suburbaknght

Hey, great little blog you got there! Very interesting ideas and easy to read. I would be interested in following you, but I didn't see any way to do that on the site. Also, why is your last post from October? I want more, please! I also struggle finding the finances to support my passion. It is not a subject I've yet broached on my blog, but it will be on there at some point because I think it is a concern for any dancer. Thanks for sharing your adventures with CouchSurfer, also. It is not anything I'd ever heard of, but it's a viable option these days, especially if it means I get to dance. So, please continue to share your discoveries. They are valuable!

Sincerely,

Stefanie, dancingwithstefanie
I believe you can follow through Wordpress or an RSS feed but I'm not the most tech-savvy person. Perhaps someone else can help out there?

The updates have been sporadic because I've hit most of the points I wanted to talk about. At this point I only post when I have some specific or new information. I'm hoping to do a post in the next few days about teaching aboard cruise ships.

Dance Ads