Beautiful & Unique Black White Danscouture Gown

Standarddancer

$2700 negotiable

Beautiful Danscouture dress, bright and super visible on floor; high quality Crystal Clover fabrics and all Swarovski stones; skirt has top layer black tulle over satin chiffon, a few under-layers of organza adds volume and makes it flows very well on the floor. Bodice has very detailed black lace flower appliqué, decorated with white pearl and AB stones. Floats made of white satin chiffon mixed with black georgette. Like new condition, worn for three comps. Fits US size 2-6, height 5'2" to 5'8".

GraceBlackDress3-vi.jpg DGS8131vi-vi.jpg bp2-vi.jpg BP1-vi.jpg

Standarddancer

Thanks kat! Yes dress has amazing flower appliqué and nice pearl decorations. Tulle top skirt over Satin chiffon underskirt is very much in fashion. Now most new DS dresses normally cost over 3.5K, this one is such great bargain for a like new top European Designer dress!

Standarddancer

Yap:) while reviewing first batch of DS came to USA with DP, this was the 1st one he picked out and commented "amazingly beautiful"! After that of course I ran to Kat's home to quickly snatch it up:))

Standarddancer

Yes, for me shopping for new dress need to be fast action, lol, that time I didn’t want to take a risk that someone else made to kat’s home to take this dress before me;) that time I was searching for dress for Blackpool, this one is one of kind uniquely visible dress, perfect one for major comps.

middy

I was looking around on ebay and this dress looked super familiar...I thought this seller made their own designs, but I guess not :/ http : // www . ebay . com/itm/NEW-READY-TO-WEAR-CHRISANNE-BLACK-LACE-BALLROOM-DANCE-DRESS-SIZE-S-US-4-6-/121188028510?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c375e905e

Katarzyna

Swan Studio seems to copy all the different designs from all major dress designers. I have reported them in the past for copying Marabo dresses, but that's pointless... At least they don't show the photos taken by other designers claiming it as theirs, they photograph their copy of design... That's better than some other ebay sellers...
I have bought a gown from them probably like 7 years ago which was a copy of Chrisanne gown I liked.. So they have been doing this for a LONG time.

Standarddancer

Just opened this eBay link, this copying is crazy and ridiculous! Come on, such shamelessly copying exact pattern, such lacks design and creativity:(( no improvising at all???

Looking closer, the ebay item floats made of a cheaper fabric, heavier white fabric, lots of white, while the authentic DS dress has light black georgette mixed with high quality satin chiffon white floats.

Also the eBay item doesn't have much black flower details at waist area like the authentic DS one, only has a few random black flowers at waist to save material.

I would be curious to ask the eBay seller if they use Chrisanne fabric for their dress, based on such low cost, I bet the answer is no.

middy

I do think they use at least some Chrisanne fabrics, based on other pictures - they look pretty nice. But they use crappy stones, so...

Standarddancer

So the crappy stones are the main reason for low cost...

I can't even find the bottom for that eBay item to click ask if they use Chrisanne fabric, maybe they deactivated that button cos don't want to answer potential buyer's questions?

So annoying of this copying, I'm so inclined to report them copying authentic DS!

Katarzyna

So annoying of this copying, I'm so inclined to report them copying authentic DS!
Don't bother, i've done that before with Marabo gowns and once with Chrisanne, but it seems to be a waste of time on Ebay. Probably because they are not US based and doubt there is intellectual property right or anything on designs...

Standarddancer

So unfair for ballroom dress designers, so if someone copied a LV bag, eBay will remove listing, because for designer bags there are intellectual property rights? But ball gowns designers like Chrisanne, Marabo, DS distinctive designs aren't protected? Hopefully one day the designers will have legal counselors to protect their design. Unbelievable someone would imitate the exact designers' style with cheaper crappy material.

nikkitta

I've reported several sellers multiple times for misrepresentation of location. I purposely specify "North America" when I troll eBay for dance dresses, and still these crappy knock-offs show up in the search results :mad:

I figure at least if enough people report sellers for infractions, eBay's radar will be up to keep an eye on them. Maybe :rolleyes:

Dance Ads