Beginning Dancers' Frequently Asked Questions

Hello All, we would love to get you all to livestream dancing and get paid doing so! We have an app called [****] and [****] dot com. By signing up you can begin making money livestreaming! We highly recommend livestreaming your dancing because our audience would love that. You can email me at [****] (at) [****] (dot) com for more information. If you make an account and email me I will be able to hook you up with more viewers and a better celebrity (paid) status.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard some wise words from a very successful teacher who trained many good ballroom couples. Her idea was that beginners need to learn steps first, which help them acquire interest and keep them excited. Techniques will come later with the desire to dance the steps better. Lead and follow, especially body contact can also be emphasized later, start with learning directions individually as leader and follower will make the couple dance much easier.

I have heard some wise words from a very successful teacher who trained many good ballroom couples. Her idea was that beginners need to learn steps first, which help them acquire interest and keep them excited. Techniques will come later with the desire to dance the steps better. Lead and follow, especially body contact can also be emphasized later, start with learning directions individually as leader and follower will make the couple dance much easier.
That was exactly how it worked for me! I would have been overwhelmed if I had to think about being "right" when I started out. (OK, I still sometimes am!) But dancing should first and foremost be fun!

cornutt

We have a lot of threads that span the years. When commenting on a particular subject, we prefer to find a topic that touches on that subject and add to it, rather than start a new topic. Helps keep conversations a bit more organized.

Dance Ads