Best food to have before competition

Joseph, it appears you are just posting a bunch of short posts and not really getting involved here as if maybe you are trying to drive up post count so you can have a signature link. Please show us that is not the case.

A bunch new threads with no background or real discussion that are single sentences or less do little to engage people here. Please be throughtul of our community.

My main intention was to post a video of a friend, but with your rule it was hard, i respect the forums completly and intent to use it to its full potential but the rule made it difficult for my main purpose to be done

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
MY suggestion would be that a sign of sincerity would be to drop the future mention of that clip and the debate over it and simply continue to be a productive member of the forum....

um yea, eggs benedict.. :)

FancyFeet

Going off my university days competing in other sports: whatever I can stomach... usually something light like fruit and toast (nerves man, they're a killer). I basically just graze all day, but am careful to have a really good dinner the day before.

mindputtee

I actually think the fact that I can't eat much the morning of competing actually makes my endurance take a big hit. I'm still working on finding foods my stomach will accept. That and moving up the levels so I don't have to dance in the morning anymore. :p

Mr 4 styles

That and moving up the levels so I don't have to dance in the morning anymore. :p
ding ding i usually dance early to mid afternoon so i heat a huge balanced breakfast and have time to metablize and store it.. i have already activated my body with 30 min of yoga before breakfast tho then just a cliff bar in between rounds if energy wanes a little then big recovery dinner

dancing early suuuuccckkkkkkkkksss

fascination

Site Moderator
Staff member
ding ding i usually dance early to mid afternoon so i heat a huge balanced breakfast and have time to metablize and store it.. i have already activated my body with 30 min of yoga before breakfast tho then just a cliff bar in between rounds if energy wanes a little then big recovery dinner

dancing early suuuuccckkkkkkkkksss
no...dancing late sucks

Dance Ads