Best New Songs

Kesha's new album is out. An expected place to find Viennese Waltz's. August 2017
Godzilla
One requiring some pretty mad skills at full speed. The lyrics are a hoot and could be fun in a show number.

The other at a much more forgiving pace, but with an unexpected duet of
Kesha and Dolly Parton.
Old Flames

Last edited by a moderator:

rels77

Speaking of Kesha, if you're not bothered by language and you're no where near kids, this new song of hers is my cha-cha JAM!

Woman
Kesha

Last edited by a moderator:

MaggieMoves

He He He... is someone becoming a Country convert :) Though I must admit it's kinda Pop.
It's definitely pop - I found it on his album where I was looking for a specific duet with him and another country singer. The more common version of that song I hated, and this was the next song on the list after that. :p

Samba onward from 45 seconds +

Sak Noel & Salvi ft. Sean Paul - Trumpets, 2016
@MaggieMoves: You totally called this song as being great for Samba. I was watching the World DanceSport Federation's 2017 World Open Latin in Japan and the final 6 couples danced to it. I don't think I am allowed to post the link because I am a new member, but if anyone is interested in watching it just paste the title into youtube and it comes right up. "The Final Reel | 2017 World Open Latin | DanceSport Total" and Samba is from 0:00-12:54.

MaggieMoves

@MaggieMoves: You totally called this song as being great for Samba. I was watching the World DanceSport Federation's 2017 World Open Latin in Japan and the final 6 couples danced to it. I don't think I am allowed to post the link because I am a new member, but if anyone is interested in watching it just paste the title into youtube and it comes right up. "The Final Reel | 2017 World Open Latin | DanceSport Total" and Samba is from 0:00-12:54.
Sometimes it's nice being right. :D

Dance Ads